Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slam a jErK lately? Here's your CHANCE

Moneypitt
    Hey, a guy ropes one lousy goat and gets tagged for the rest of his life!!....MP

haulina29
    Art was that you , tell me it aint so ! All kidding aside that was a nice boat back in the day .

CircleJerk
    Boyd,
    We had a black Lavey in Boise about eight years ago with the name common thru on it. Was it the one you have now?
    Pat
    I dont think so since it appears to have it's original gel. You guys missed your chance to have a real race boat! Of course, I am reminded that there werent too many who could handle an L boat! She's heading for the new-old ERR class with a veteran at the wheel. Isnt it great to see the potential for so many returning to flat bottom racing?
    Jerry, isnt it great to have a few more years left as the 'kid' on the beach water fighting with the real kids? This was Our own version of a V-drive campout you all enjoy down South. This year we hope to have more than one!
    And for the Rat,Tim, the poor cheeze hunting Montanan was just angry his boat didnt survive the weekend and he had to bum rides!!

CircleJerk
    Sold it! Boat has a new class designation: 'E' or SE Thanks to who ever sent me the lead! Some jerk tried to buy Blonde's and she sent them packing!

FlatRat
    [
    And for the Rat,Tim, the poor cheeze hunting Montanan was just angry his boat didnt survive the weekend and he had to bum rides!![/QUOTE]
    :yuk: Ouch!!That hurt, Jerk :cry:

CircleJerk
    Thanks to you Rat,,,, and your picture, I cant even carry my empty jugs around without being called the drunk banjo-less dude! You earned that last remark! Hey, the L boat is on the A boat trailer ready for transport (its new owner got the good trailer with all the chrome stuff) , the A boat is on the dolley in the shop ready for some tweaking. Had the bottom high in the air and boy, it sure looks like a b-boat with 1/4 inch of gull on both sides. Too bad no film!

FlatRat
    jErK,
    yes I did earn that one,what friends for?Are you ready to part w/the fuel injection deal,yet? :argue: :cry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12