Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Please look need help

  1. #1
    whiskey & water
    I would really appreciate if someone could tell me where I could buy these center caps. The rims are cragers. I checked and email crager website but got no responses. thanks joe

  2. #2
    I have those same wheels and bought replacements caps years ago (like 10 yrs.) at a Firestone or Goodyear store (had to special order). Any tire store that sells Cragar (American, US or Western also made the same wheel) wheels could order them if they still make that style wheel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts