Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moses Lake WA. is your last chance!

CircleJerk
    To see records fall in the Nostalgia inboards final race! Go to www.mlrec.com/ and key on Camping for photos of Cascade Park and the beautiful water we are about to tear up! 12-19 boats expected for the 3/4 mile on Sat and 1 mile on Sunday. This was the place GN flipped his Lavey last year and his hired gun driver may just reset both records set by Kip and Gary in their SS90 Jones last year!
    Many thanks to all you silent sponsors who have sent awards to our merry band of Outlaws! You will receive the super DVD George, Jimmie, Gary, and I are producing of our 5th year of circle racing. It's not too late to be on the list! Remember, all our guys and gals are former spectators and rookies so thrilled to be racing the boats you all love and we are very appreciative of your support, both here and on other sites. The DVD will be out in time for Christmas, please send me your orders.
    I think I have the #57 'A' boat ready to run hard!
    Boyd yourjErkenHein

FlatRat
    kerj,
    it don't look the Howard Rat's will make this one.We took it out on Sat.,ran great.Winterized it on Sunday.Will pull engine this week to start on upgrades and handling issues. :idea: Ya never know, bro. John and I may show up to help out though.
    Rats away

CircleJerk
    Sorry to hear that, you are still in the running for rookie of the year. Also your buddie Steve, Brian, and Jeff are the four in the running. Is Steve bringing the white terror? Of course, the bonfire wouldnt be the same without you guys! Scotty needs help at the pit ramp if you are interested....and the beefjerkey always needs help! What a compliment!

FlatRat
    I think Steve will be coming w/o Hallett.Keep us posted on the outcome of the P.M..We would liked to ran one more race this year ....$$$$ well ya know.We sure learned alot....Got gas!!! :sleeping: :messedup:

FlatRat
    This just in,
    maybe a Rat and Snakebit w/Howard Huge in tow.Possible wannabe sponsor for fuel....Have garden hose,fuel can will travel."F" Katrina. :idea: :lightsabe

CircleJerk
    that's a confusing post.......pump Gas is coming down over here but Jimmie and I have to go get the good stuff tomarrow so I will have some to share! You know, its been a hard year on all of us but during the cold winter we can snoze and relive all those great memories! I think you would be a little out of sorts without the boat....maybe like slow Dan, just like lost!

FlatRat
    Confused...now you know how we (me and the person who lives my head) feel.What's the enty fee?Trying to talk Hallett into coming too. :idea: Robbed the fuel from the tractor,lawnmower so that should be enough to make it.J.K.I dewinterized and repaired shift lever detent,checked all the bolts.

CircleJerk
    I found you and Steve a sponsor for your campsite so you save 60! All non member racers pay only 25 extra so we are honoring other club cards. Maybe I can find you guys a sponsor for the entry fee or I can drain Robins lawnmower. We'll work something out, hey its the last one and I am buying the Corona!

FlatRat
    I found you and Steve a sponsor for your campsite so you save 60! All non member racers pay only 25 extra so we are honoring other club cards. Maybe I can find you guys a sponsor for the entry fee or I can drain Robins lawnmower. We'll work something out, hey its the last one and I am buying the Corona!
    It's official,
    my bro. and I will coming.Deb can't make it this time.Let's review,campsite,fuel and Carona sponsers... :2purples: .We have to show up.We will take off after work on Fri. and be there around 8:00 or 9:00 pm.Might want to throw in some extra gear.Someday I aspire to have my own.Beefjerky,you're alright!!

1978 Rogers
    Circle, do you have schedule for races in Eastern Wa for '06?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast