Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy B.

HYDROJEFF82
    cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

126driver
    BigBoyToys:
    [And furthermore, I have no intentions whatsoever of racing anyone Father's Day weekend. $$ is too tight right now <SNIP>Coming from the guy that owns his own fleet. J/K BBT, it's all good.

*NAPALM*
    yo morg i wish i was past the "what the hell was i thinking" stage but lately i havent had time to sleep no days off no breaks for me its more like "shoot myself in the foot stage" for tearing it down but then i think of all the naked women frollicking in circles around the boat and i get motovated about this time at night to work on it for an hour then i have to crash to get up for work 4 hours later.
    Ill get ahold of you when i get some time, my boat will not be done for some time but i may try to sneak an old howard hydro over the hill for fathers day.
    SHERMAN!

*NAPALM*:
    yo morg i wish i was past the "what the hell was i thinking" stage but lately i havent had time to sleep no days off no breaks for me its more like "shoot myself in the foot stage" for tearing it down but then i think of all the naked women frollicking in circles around the boat and i get motovated about this time at night to work on it for an hour then i have to crash to get up for work 4 hours later.
    Ill get ahold of you when i get some time, my boat will not be done for some time but i may try to sneak an old howard hydro over the hill for fathers day.
    SHERMAN! I here you on the boat. I have been caught more than a few times in lake racing dream land. Keep motivated it will all be worth it.
    If you make it over the hill be sure to stop by for a cold one.
    Look for the truck & my two akita's guarding my beer. You can't be to carefull with that sangster character running about.
    BTW- be sure to remind me to introduce you to Sangster, He is one some of the greatest people you would ever meet, You know, the kind of guy who worked his ass off doing work that destroys your body to give his family every oppurtunity that he could. It's just amazing the sacrafice's some people make. But then other people are even more amazing in their own ways.
    Morg.

Cole Man II
    HydroJeff,
    Are you still on line. I have questions on your tune up.
    Cole Man.

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    Sangster:
    So T-bag..I hear your also bringin' a boat to run BBT's "Injected" Syndicate... That will be fun to watch..After all that boat was runner up in the NJBA points deal...Word has it there will be a line of boats waitin' for some of BBT's New & Improved Syndicate. eek! Boat won't be ready. Found some internal issues that need to be dealt with. And besides, IF I even bring a boat or put one on the water, it will not be on the cove side. I will respectfully not make waves and rough up the water for the faster boats. And furthermore, I have no intentions whatsoever of racing anyone Father's Day weekend. $$ is too tight right now and I will be saving the fuel for when the kids want to go for a ride in the boat. Not everyone has an endless supply of time and $$ like you do Sangster. I WORK hard for a living and to provide for my family.
    And Sangster, you wanna start crap, bring it. At least MY engines hold together and don't throw rods through the pan. Come to think of it, I never have seen you actually drive a boat.....At least I drive my own boats! You want to get sarcastic and try and make fun of me brother you came to the wrong place. BBT's.. Having a bad day.. ..If you want "WE" can sit down and I can tell you about Hard Work..Hopefully when your my age you won't have to bust your ass for someone else to provide for your Family.. And if there's an "Endless Supply" of $$ Flowing around My House, It's because I worked for it also....As for "startin' Crap" It's all in fun..You should know that..At least that's what you say....I could go back & look for the post..
    As for your comment on my engine..Yup it thru a rod Mothers Day spinning 8000rpm..They were Old Aluminum rods that should have been replaced..That's my fault..Didn't pull enough money off the Money Tree to buy new ones..And BTW.. If you ever ran your deal over 3500 rpms you might have the same issues....Bring your stuff out, My boats not running at the time..But I have a Black boat I can run you with that is every bit what the Orange Boat is & then some... Driving a boat at 47mph or whatever is not driving the boat..You can say what you want, If that's all my boat would do..I'd be ashamed to take it to the drags...And thats the faster than I've seen you go in either of your boats....Bring it on..I'll be at CFW on Sunday a.m.. the 8th thru the 16th..Bring the boat of your choice or Borrow one and lets get it on..Name the Day... You & me, If thats what you want...Jim..I have nothing to gain by what you call "Making fun of you"..It's all in fun..If you got a problem with Me or who ever drives our boats, then We definetly need to talk ... I for one have learned from Jeff driving the boat..After all, read the artical in ***boat.. We Built and run our Boats as a Family project..As Proud as I am about our boats, they aren't all about Me....This pissing contest has gone far enough..If ya's got a problem with Me & the way I do things Let me Know.. "We" can talk..or stick a boat in the Water and let's see what you got... smile_sp Name the Day....

BigBoyToys
    [ June 05, 2003, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    [ June 05, 2003, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    47mph? Don't know where you get that number from smile_sp Maybe one of the 2 runs I made where it was starving for gas at half track... And as the ashamed thing, hell no I ain't ashamed. My boat(s) run great for what they are and what I got into them $$ wise. You got it all wrong there on the racing stuff....That is why they have CLASSES in racing. It just so happens that the boat that you say does 47 (it will do that at half throttle when it's running right) is a LIMITED jet boat running in a LIMITED JET class. Now then, I've never put down your boats....in fact I think you guys have some nice boats for what they are. Yet, you have CONSTANTLY put down mine. HELL YES your hydros with your big Nitrous motors are gonna beat me in my LIMITED SPEC CLASS JET BOAT. If you have a normally aspirated Jet without the bottle and you beat me, then yes....talk all the shit you want. But until then, don't bother. How's this ..I'll be there Monday the 9th with a normally asperated JET to run you with...Bring it on.. I'll be waiting... smile_sp

BigBoyToys
    [ June 05, 2003, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast