Thread: Jones Mechanical Tach

Tunnel 23
    Who can rebuild the tach out of my 62 Howard??

FLATMVN
    Who can rebuild the tach out of my 62 Howard??
    I don't know anyone up in nor cal but there is a guy here in Blythe that can rebuild it. If you want me to look into it I can get his name and number for you, It may take me a couple of days though.

Beautiful Noise
    I don't know anyone up in nor cal but there is a guy here in Blythe that can rebuild it. If you want me to look into it I can get his name and number for you, It may take me a couple of days though.
    I'd be interested in His name also,I have a extra Jones Tach that i'd like to get rebuilt Shoot me a PM with his info

Nailhead
    Try Redline gauge works here in So. Cal. he just redid my Mech. SW tach outa my 1968 Schiada. Works like new. He can even reproduce the original art work or do custom work to match different faces. They have a web site at redlinegaugeworks.com or give them a ring at 661-259-8891

whale
    This is a company that now ownes Jones Tach.......they will repar and or fix your Tach. Send to; Schulze Manf., Inc.,567-1 South Lenard St., Waterberry, Ct., Attn; John........or call 203/ 591-1156

GofastRacer
    This place!.
    Shulze (http://www.schulzemfg.com/)

olbiezer
    schultze guy told me a few months ago that they may not be able to fix all tachs as they dont make parts etc any more for some.........its the same old story ....they bought the company that bought the jones company etc.....