Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Notes On Cars??

Do F150's Float?
    Got a note left on my truck yesterday, and it got me thinking...
    This happens to me a lot!
    When i drove my valiant, i got a lot of people wanting to buy it, nothing really out of the ordinary.
    Our copier guy left me a love note on it one day. That made me giggle for a while.
    Went to Venice beach one day, (in my cousin's truck) and someone had written "F*ck You BiCth" (yeah, it was misspelled...LOL) in the dirt on the window.
    A while back at my old work, someone kept leaving baptist church brochures on my windshield... for about 3 weeks straight.
    Last night i walked out to leave work, and had a note that said, "Hey Idiot! If you're gonna drive that fat hog, learn how to park it!" (i had parked close to the line on my drivers side, there was no one next to me when i got to work, and our lot is HUUUGGGEEE!!!)
    I don't know, i guess i've never felt compelled to leave notes on people's cars (ok, one time, but thats because someone parked ON my bumper....)... what about you guys?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I cannot come up with anything funny or clever.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

riverbound
    Notes are better than leaving Key marks....right??
    See y'all in a couple hours.....

Jetaholic
    Got a note left on my truck yesterday, and it got me thinking...
    This happens to me a lot!
    When i drove my valiant, i got a lot of people wanting to buy it, nothing really out of the ordinary.
    Our copier guy left me a love note on it one day. That made me giggle for a while.
    Went to Venice beach one day, (in my cousin's truck) and someone had written "F*ck You BiCth" (yeah, it was misspelled...LOL) in the dirt on the window.
    A while back at my old work, someone kept leaving baptist church brochures on my windshield... for about 3 weeks straight.
    Last night i walked out to leave work, and had a note that said, "Hey Idiot! If you're gonna drive that fat hog, learn how to park it!" (i had parked close to the line on my drivers side, there was no one next to me when i got to work, and our lot is HUUUGGGEEE!!!)
    I don't know, i guess i've never felt compelled to leave notes on people's cars (ok, one time, but thats because someone parked ON my bumper....)... what about you guys?
    I've been half tempted to leave a note on some of the guest cars that park in the guest parking right next to my apartment stall. Most of them...don't know why, but they seem to park almost right on the driver side of the parking stall! Which makes it damn near impossible to get my Silverado into my parking stall, since the support post for the overhang is on the driver side of MY stall...I'm like "DUDE! Show some focking respect for the residents that pay rent here!!!"
    Never have left a note though...

Do F150's Float?
    Notes are better than leaving Key marks....right??
    See y'all in a couple hours.....
    Linda told me maybe if i took up 3 spaces today, they would paint in the key marks!!! (i told her i didn't wanna take the chance of them using red paint... )

riverbound
    Leaving love notes on cars is so played out....if he truly loved you, he would have done somehting creative like this
    http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attach...1&d=1169232991

HocusPocus
    years and years ago my older brother had some cards printed up that said: "Hey as*hole thanks for parking so close to my car, next time leave a fu*king can opener so i can get in." he would put those on just about every car he parked next to. i hated going places with him and was happy when his supply ran out.

riverbound
    years and years ago my older brother had some cards printed up that said: "Hey as*hole thanks for parking so close to my car, next time leave a fu*king can opener so i can get in." he would put those on just about every car he parked next to. i hated going places with him and was happy when his supply ran out.
    I used to have some of those

Do F150's Float?
    Leaving love notes on cars is so played out....if he truly loved you, he would have done somehting creative like this
    ....I just threw up in my mouth a little. :yuk:
    I figure if they park that close, they're askin for a door ding... LOL

RitcheyRch
    I had some of those cards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast