Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu maid/housekeeper needed

bohica
    Looking for a good, trustworthy person to do the cleaning of our house in Havasu. I need to fnd someone that would do light dusting, vacuuming, clean the bathrooms and launder the sheets. Owning a house in town is nice, but I'm tired of cleaning it when the weekend is over. We're up there about every other weekend in the summer and looking for someone to come in and clean during the week after we're gone.

slowinhavasu
    Call Michelle at the CLEAN TEAM....They are fellow boaters too.....928-486-8757....Tell her Carey sent ya....

Ivan Dan
    Call Michelle at the CLEAN TEAM....They are fellow boaters too.....928-486-8757....Tell her Carey sent ya....
    Highly recommend Michelle too....she did my house a couple weeks ago and did an awesome job.

havasu gambler
    Havasu House Care 928-978-0898. They specialize in services for the out of town homeowners, ask for Mike or John

dumbandyoung
    Looking for a good, trustworthy person to do the cleaning of our house in Havasu. I need to fnd someone that would do light dusting, vacuuming, clean the bathrooms and launder the sheets. Owning a house in town is nice, but I'm tired of cleaning it when the weekend is over. We're up there about every other weekend in the summer and looking for someone to come in and clean during the week after we're gone.
    Id rather clean the house than wash a Boat, 2 Sea-Doos, A stand up, then my F250 when I get home. ....while the girls are inside the ac vacuuming and dusting

INSman
    Not to take away from Havasu House Care, Clean Team or any others, but soon you will have a fully licensed, insured and bonded service to provide cleaning services and much more. Stay tuned...

havasu gambler
    Havasu house care is licensed, bonded and insured. They'll even go turn your a/c on so the house is cool when you get there, really nice when it's 120 degrees outside

INSman
    Havasu house care is licensed, bonded and insured. They'll even go turn your a/c on so the house is cool when you get there, really nice when it's 120 degrees outside
    That's great and wasn't insinuating that others were not insured, etc. but many aren't. Nice they are going the extra mile for you as will we.

Focker
    how about someone who will do yard maintenance once a quarter?

INSman
    how about someone who will do yard maintenance once a quarter?
    For a focker like you, no problem at all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast