Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: BBC Headers

Mr. Crusader 83
    Im looking for though trans headers for a BBC to replace my logs and risers.

Screemy1
    how are logs for performance??? I have some basset's.... over transom though that I want to replace with logs..... make it more family friendly.... I have flush tips, hose and bolts and gaskets that I bought last summer from Rex.... but the logs I bought off ebay will not seperate at the snailshells.... I have to replace those gaskets...... to bad you want thru transom.... I would trade.... any idea on how to seperate the shells from the manifolds... it is like they welded themselves together

707dog
    how are logs for performance??? I have some basset's.... over transom though that I want to replace with logs..... make it more family friendly.... I have flush tips, hose and bolts and gaskets that I bought last summer from Rex.... but the logs I bought off ebay will not seperate at the snailshells.... I have to replace those gaskets...... to bad you want thru transom.... I would trade.... any idea on how to seperate the shells from the manifolds... it is like they welded themselves together
    check spam i seen a few floating around!!

koyota93
    I would be interested in trading. (949)394-3737
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...3/IMG_0057.jpg
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...3/IMG_0058.jpg

Mr. Crusader 83
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ne_454_002.jpg
    here are the headers im wanting to get rid of.

ZZ502
    I have a set of through transom headers that I'm working with another individual to buy. If he doesn't buy them I'll contact you. I should know something by the end of the week. I live on the west side of Phoenix. I'm asking $300 but may work out a trade + cash deal.

Tn_River_Ratt
    I would be interested in a trade also.

Mr. Crusader 83
    I would be interested in a trade also.
    what do you have?

Mr. Crusader 83
    i have mine sold for $175. so i just need to buy a set.

Mr. Crusader 83
    I have a set of through transom headers that I'm working with another individual to buy. If he doesn't buy them I'll contact you. I should know something by the end of the week. I live on the west side of Phoenix. I'm asking $300 but may work out a trade + cash deal.
    get back to me on those measurements. i will take them if they fit under my hatch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast