Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People are amazing....

HavasuSelect
    So I'm sitting here at home and get a phone call from a voice I don't recognize. The lady obviously called the wrong #. She then asks for Lina. I tell her she has the wrong #. She then reads my # back to me and continues to argue with me about how she has the correct #. It seemed like she didn't believe me when I told her she had the wrong #.
    People continue to amaze me....

Flyinbowtie
    All things considered, I sometimes am left in utter amazement that the human race has progressed beyond slip-on shoes.

Throttle
    how do some peeps get up in the morning? let alone make it throught the day?

HavasuSelect
    All things considered, I sometimes am left in utter amazement that the human race has progressed beyond slip-on shoes.
    LOL, I think humans are sophisticated enough to at least evolve to velcro shoes.....
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ecial8/vel.jpg

C-2
    So I'm sitting here at home and get a phone call from a voice I don't recognize. The lady obviously called the wrong #. She then asks for Lina. I tell her she has the wrong #. She then reads my # back to me and continues to argue with me about how she has the correct #. It seemed like she didn't believe me when I told her she had the wrong #.
    People continue to amaze me....
    It could be she was trying to squeeze your name, address or other info out of ya.
    Magnum PI rule #29 - If in doubt, argue them out
    :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Ziggy
    Sounds like she had the right number to me, she repeated it back to you right?
    She just asked for the wrong person, thats all

Moneypitt
    So take a message, and hope it was very important to the caller............MP

HYPNAUTIC
    hey i love to wear rubba slippas (thats rubber slippers for those of you who dont know how to speak pigeon)

Jetaholic
    C-2, I fixed rule #29 for you.LOL
    Magnum PI rule #29 - when in doubt, tellum to FOAD ! (fukoff and die).
    Rio
    Classic Rio

Jetaholic
    hey i love to wear rubba slippas (thats rubber slippers for those of you who dont know how to speak pigeon)
    I thought that was ebonics...
    Or Sesame Street..."A gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, & a stick of butta"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast