Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: big brother?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Come on Smokin lowrider, you dont know nothin.... that camera is 4 sq pixels!!
    Sorry for my error Red, I thought they had gotten it miniaturized further by now.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Don't forget Blown, Flying J truck stop is selling heated fuel too, to increase their own profits and tax revenues too. Estimates range about 20% according to a thread here last summer.
    Did a brother of yours start this one in the Sandbar August 14 2005? http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...ng+heated+fuel
    Same refusal to comprehend reality and grasp blindly at any conspiracy therory port in a storm.

Boatcop
    SO whaddya tryin to say Alan ?
    Rio
    Kool-Aid Drinkers:
    People so committed to a political cause or candidate that they senselessly ignore facts in conflict with their political viewpoint.
    Derived from the Jim Jones debacle in Guyana, where the "faithful" drank poisoned Kool-aid on orders from their leader, believing that salvation would be theirs.
    Now commonly used to describe those who parrot the party line of the liberal looney left. Their heros are the likes of Michael Moore, John F. Kerry, AlGore, George Soros and Teddy "Designated Driver" Kennedy.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Neat how some people can take a figment of fact & blow it into a huge conspiracy. Blown, if I sendyou a few shards of fibreglass matting, can you send me a new 19' boat? jet drive preferably.
    The blown fact: FED GOVT gonna be watching you drive, to see what you do.
    Reality: Several states are AFRAID OF FUEL EFFICIENT CARS because state revenue comes from gasoline TAXES. Less fuel burned, less bought, less tax collected, less $$$$ to spend. A few quotes I found in the news.
    ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Saturday, November 26, 2005
    WASHINGTON — Taxing hybrids and other fuel-efficient cars and billing drivers for miles driven are among the approaches being suggested to avert a shortfall in money to maintain the nation's highways.
    Another article:
    Officials in car-clogged California are so worried they may be considering a replacement for the gas tax altogether, replacing it with something called "tax by the mile."
    Seeing tax dollars dwindling, neighboring Oregon has already started road testing the idea.
    "Drivers will get charged for how many miles they use the roads, and it's as simple as that," says engineer David Kim.

Run_em_Hard
    Once again all I can say to shit like this is who the fuk cares. If they want to listen to me and my gf have a sex conversation or if they want to see what movies I buy or how much I spend on fuel every week. They can. I have nothing to hide, at all. If they tap 10,000 peoples phones and it stoppes one terrorist attack than it was worth it...

rrrr
    Capital Hill Blues isn't much of an information site, just a bunch of liberals bashing the Republicans.
    Uh, an original idea would be nice instead of runnin' their yaps.....

HighRoller
    Don't forget Blown, Flying J truck stop is selling heated fuel too, to increase their own profits and tax revenues too. Estimates range about 20% according to a thread here last summer.
    Did a brother of yours start this one in the Sandbar August 14 2005? http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...ng+heated+fuel
    Same refusal to comprehend reality and grasp blindly at any conspiracy therory port in a storm.
    Yup, a true conspiracy theory, which must be why Flying J is currently under investigation for "questionable practices" regarding tax reporting on their fuel sales. Also, why is it that Flying J refuses to turn on the temperature/volume compensators in their fuel pumps??? Hmmmmm...must be a coincidence? Just because you don't think it can't happen doesn't make it a "conspiracy".

Sleek-Jet
    People whose only crime is speaking out against an oppressive government cannot board a commercial airline flight because the Transportation Security Agency put them on a “No-Fly” list that contains the names of 80,000 other Americans.
    Anyone have anything to back this up???
    Airlines for years have had "Black Books" of names of people they wouldn't let fly. Didn't hear any outrage then.

Kurtis500
    Paranoid fantasy? I wish it were. Welcome to America 2006, a totalitarian police state
    *black helicopter alert*
    wow.. this guy really has it together
    hey boatcop, are you apart of the 'police state'?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast