Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scammed By Tom @ Jetboatperformance !

Thanks for the great price and your great customer service .
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...lerpics011.jpg
    Everything worked out great .
    -beerjet-

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Right on Omar Glad Tom hooked you up. Tom is a good guy and he is funny as hell on the phone. Always a pleasure to deal with
    _Spit

Duane HTP
    Tom is a knowledgable man in the jet boat pump business. We buy and sell some of each others parts. Good people to do business with.

Jetaholic
    Thanks for the great price and your great customer service .
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...lerpics011.jpg
    Everything worked out great .
    -beerjet-
    So I see someone else had to steal my idea...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Tom is a knowledgable man in the jet boat pump business. We buy and sell some of each others parts. Good people to do business with.
    Now this is going to raise a few eyebows:idea:
    Funny how you mentioned that Duane. I was talking to Tom a few days ago and he said the same thing He also spoke highly of you as well Duane Good to see that some shop colaberate to help the fellow jetters
    _Spit

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    So I see someone else had to steal my idea...

WHat idea?? If it wasnt Ronjanes then it wasnt good enough

I had a little issue with the diverter goin up and down only a handfull of times and then it quit working . So I called Tom and he was very helpful and just wanted to make sure that I was happy with the product. A few dirty words and some lube (As suggested by Tom) and the connection was made.
    Thanks again to Tom .
    -beerjet-

Thanks Omar, & thanks everyone else, and thanks Duane for the kind words. First we @JBP hold Duane and Hi-Tech in the highest esteem. Duane has been and continues to be a solid trusted businessman and a leader/innovator in this industry. Duane and I spoke early this week for nearly an hour and actually talked about releasing a kind of "joint statement" regarding this thread and the apparent vitriolic mean spirited smear campaign against him, his good name and his business. He doesn't deserve it. I have always believed that If you have a problem or a question regarding a business transaction you go discreetly to the source and make an intelligent concerted effort to resolve it.
    Actually my first transaction with Duane, almost 13 years ago, was for Hi-Tech Red pump grease. I got stupid and ended up with a "gross" when I only wanted a six pack. When I protested (my fault), Duane "compt" me the whole case.
    I'm sure most all of you realize that Duane and myself (and a lot of others in this industry) work 6.5 days a week, and often 12 hrs a day, especially during the "season" to get work done and parts out. Most of my days are spent on the phone, net and forums giving tech help, information and advice, trying to help, and yes, selling parts. That's how we all pay the bills. None have a lot of time to sit around dreaming up "evil natharious" plots to actually "scam" or "steal" from anyone. We just love this business, enjoy and consider ourselves fortunate to work and make a living in it, and deeply appreciate our good and loyal customers and friends.
    I, like someone recently said before me regarding this issue, have "looked on" this situation with curious interest over the past month, but finally felt compelled to make a statement.
    Thanks to everyone for allowing me to put in my two cents worth.
    Tom
    Jet Boat Performance, Marine parts, service and sales

What amazes me is that people still take these threads numorous pages deep with people who will not state there claim . I have said my fair share about double douche and I think I've said too much . For your tireless efforts (and Duanes ) on the internet I thought I would say Thank You guys for all your help.
    -beerjet-

Duane HTP
    I think I can say thank you for both Tom and Me. We are in the business because we love it. Tom hit the nail on the head. It's a wonderful feeling to do what we love and make a living at it too. THANKS TO ALL!
    Tom and I have both got some new products coming out that we have helped developed. He can tell about his. and I'll tell about mine.
    Later,

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast