Thread: Don Zig Vertex Magneto For Sale

BigBoyToys
    I have a SBC/BBC Don Zig Vertex Mag for sale if anyone is looking for one. I had it sold on Ebay but the dude never sent me the $$ so it's up for sale again, but this time.....no EBay. Comes with bronze gear, wires (BBC), cap, dual mechanical tach drive, $350.00 + Shipping

[ August 11, 2003, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

FastRat1
    well..u have had this posted for 2 days now and no1 seems interested?..i'll give u $235 + shipping for it?..u can PM me with ur reply
    Ron
    p.s. i know what they are worth used..so think about it

BigBoyToys
    Nope....I'll put it in one of my engines for that. The only reason I'm selling it is so I can get up a few more funds for a MSD System. I may put it up on Ebay again this weekend.

GofastRacer
    BigBoyToys:
    Nope....I'll put it in one of my engines for that. The only reason I'm selling it is so I can get up a few more funds for a MSD System. I may put it up on Ebay again this weekend. Shit that's a $700+ item you got there new, hit the Sprint Car guys up, they will jump on that big time!. eek! I'd buy it in an instant for that but I already have three of them, don't need another one!..

FastRat1
    i totally understand...but u cant fault a person for trying...i already have 1... but just wanted a spare...personally i would put it bk into ur motor...it will out perform any MSD system and far less trouble...thnx for ur reply tho
    Ron

BigBoyToys
    Well, the thing kinda pissed me off....I grabbed the wrong part at the wrong time and spun the gear and it liked to knock me on my a$$ eek!
    But seriously, I run MSD systems in all of my boats and I'd have to change a few things to run a mag....Like kill switch, wiring, etc. If I get my Biesemeyer back in time to get on the lake this year I may throw the mag into one of my engines and run it in the Biesemeyer while building my Super Stock engine (No MSD, no Mag)..... Decisions, Decisions
    No matter what though, whether I use it or not, it will remain for sale until sold.
    [ August 13, 2003, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]