Mrs Luvnlife
    We may see you Sunday
    Ya, ya....what a tease .

Mrs Luvnlife
    OK OK OK, twist my arm,,,,,, GEEEEZZ
    I'll make my POTATO SALAD
    Since sooooo many people are asking for it GEEZ

Sara out
    Thanks mucho Sara! Your tater salad is always wonderful!!
    Luvnlife's - tri-tip, chicken, bread, artichoke/crab dip, fruit salad and whatever else
    The Raiderettes (sorry Steve)
    Raff & DMVQueen - Potato Salad
    SoCalFuns - BBQ Meatballs!
    Jetdrivers - Dessert
    JBRs (MAYBE)

TAF
    Jordy wouldn't let me leave a message on your phone so I left one on Cale's. We had a great time talking to "The Guru", Topless and Lucky.

JetBoatRich
    Ya, ya....what a tease .
    Whos is a tease

Mrs Luvnlife
    Jordy wouldn't let me leave a message on your phone so I left one on Cale's. We had a great time talking to "The Guru", Topless and Lucky.

I'm sure he loved getting your message hearing about all the fun while he was on his way to work this morning :hammer2: . I'll have to leave my phone on so I don't miss out.....I was there in spirit though .

Mrs Luvnlife
    Whos is a tease
    You, in that you are saying you may see us Sunday, when you know damn well you won't .

LUVNLIFE
    Uh Hey Rob:redface: I didn't get a message. Soon enough one of my co-workers will come up to me and say "Tell your drunk friends to get your number right" PM me the number you have for me and I'll see if it's right or give you the right one.

LUVNLIFE
    Did you get a message last night. We had a get together and thought we'd drunk cal ya. Jordy, Squirtnmyload, Photochic, 460, AZJD and some of their girlfriends were there. A great time. So add another story I need to tell you how we couldn't get a table out on the patio so I introduced ourselves and took over a total strangers and his girlfriend's table. They had fun too.
    Damn wish we could have been there.:sqeyes:

LUVNLIFE
    Fockers :devil: !! I just turned my phone on and yes, I have a sexy message from Jordy , not sure if Cale does . Hope you guys had a good time !!
    Well crap I'm glad I didn't get a sexy message from Jordy:jawdrop: Geez it's creepy enough when he looks at me like that:sqeyes:

TAF
    Uh Hey Rob:redface: I didn't get a message. Soon enough one of my co-workers will come up to me and say "Tell your drunk friends to get your number right" PM me the number you have for me and I'll see if it's right or give you the right one.
    Jordy said he dialed your # on his cell and then handed me the phone.
    Wow, I had to really concentrate on how to word that because it was way to Gay inuendo'd the first 3 times. I'm becoming paranoid in my sober moments
    I'm off and out ta here!!!
    Talk to yall tomorrow,
    Bald headed Rob

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast