Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APBA Convention

RonHill
    Next week, January 24-27, 2007 is the APBA Convention at the LAX Marriott...I know many of you could care less about the political SB of Boat Racing...but one or two of you might like to come for free drinks every night...
    The Hospilitality Room will have free drinks...every night...Saturday night will be the APBA Hall of Champions dinner...I for one will have about ten of my family members there to see Paul Grichar inducted into the APBA Hall of Champions....I also expect that BIG GUY (MAXIMUS...MAXIMILON)...that "HANGS" with Paul to buy drinks after the Hall fo Champions presentations....
    Anyone in the neighborhood should stop by for free beer , forget the meeting, but free beer is good...
    ADD:
    I will be very happy to see Paul Grichar inducted into the APBA Hall fo Champions...HE is CLASS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Congrats to Paul... Well deserved...
    Steve

MAXIMUS
    Funny... I was told that Ron Hill our prop guy was furnishing all the booze needed to get us through the evening. It will be difficult hanging with Grich as his head might not fit through the door...:devil:

if maxi is buying the drinks all we will get from that fag is slo gin fizzes and sex on the beach

MAXIMUS
    if maxi is buying the drinks all we will get from that fag is slo gin fizzes and sex on the beach
    Yea but still... You will wake up with a smile!

CircleJerk
    You won't be a smilin, maxi-ass, the next time you drive by a good lookin hitch hiker in IDEHOE! Give Gritch a cheek peck for me! That should keep the swellin to a minimum.

Ron Hill
    http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...ead.php?t=3830
    I went to the APBA Convention today.... posted a few pictures on my site....
    Looks like a great convention...
    Seating for the Hall of Champion dinner is still available. It might be nice for some of you to come and cheer when Paul Gritch goes into the 2006 Hall of Champions...
    I requested that my table (Each table seats 10) not be near Maxi's...as his comments about tables and bending over an all....I'll stay near them "WACKER" people....

FlatStupid
    http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...ead.php?t=3830
    I went to the APBA Convention today.... posted a few pictures on my site....
    Looks like a great convention...
    Seating for the Hall of Champion dinner is still available. It might be nice for some of you to come and cheer when Paul Gritch goes into the 2006 Hall of Champions...
    I requested that my table (Each table seats 10) not be near Maxi's...as his comments about tables and bending over an all....I'll stay near them "WACKER" people....F Paul and Maxi both who'd they beat?????

MAXIMUS
    F Paul and Maxi both who'd they beat?????
    You hittin on me again??? Dude I am married... All the retards meet friday night! The Racers meet saturday night & will be parting all night!!!!!!!!! Where you gunna be???? Lost Wages???:notam:

You hittin on me again??? Dude I am married... All the retards meet friday night! The Racers meet saturday night & will be parting all night!!!!!!!!! Where you gunna be???? Lost Wages???:notam:
    Let's see here.
    Hmmm,
    Saturday night in A Los Angeles hotel with a bunch of drunk men talking about how lucky they got in a boat race or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Saturday night in Las Vegas with hot women and real racers!
    Have a good time junior.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast