Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I forgot...

Throttle
    How much it sucks to tow a boat back to CA... I have been spoiled!

EAZYKILLER2006
    How much it sucks to tow a boat back to CA... I have been spoiled!
    yea i hear ya, we just got in town a bit ago also, and brought our boat back...hubby is having dallas from al and ed's do some stuff to the boat...they hooked up the rhino...lol we will be back in havi next weekend to tow the boat back...it really sucks! didnt think our truck was going to make it...we never bring it to cali...good seein ya at the run
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...oatdday037.jpg

shockwaveharry
    Back in the old days, half the fun for me was towing the boat out to the River, thinking everyone was checking my boat out the way I always checked all the other boats out. Now it's just a pain in the ass draging the boat accross the desert.
    I still act like a kid every time I see a cool boat being towed down the road though!

Throttle
    [QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2350380]yea i hear ya, we just got in town a bit ago also, and brought our boat back...hubby is having dallas from al and ed's do some stuff to the boat...they hooked up the rhino...lol we will be back in havi next weekend to tow the boat back...it really sucks! didnt think our truck was going to make it...we never bring it to cali...good seein ya at the run
    did you get inspected before needles for zebra mussels? WTF?

Throttle
    Back in the old days, half the fun for me was towing the boat out to the River, thinking everyone was checking my boat out the way I always checked all the other boats out. Now it's just a pain in the ass draging the boat accross the desert.
    I still act like a kid every time I see a cool boat being towed down the road though!
    and an extra hour to da drive...

Kilrtoy
    So true, But gas was under a dollar and alot of us had alot smaller boat....
    I still can't believe I did that for all those years

EAZYKILLER2006
    [QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2350380]yea i hear ya, we just got in town a bit ago also, and brought our boat back...hubby is having dallas from al and ed's do some stuff to the boat...they hooked up the rhino...lol we will be back in havi next weekend to tow the boat back...it really sucks! didnt think our truck was going to make it...we never bring it to cali...good seein ya at the run
    did you get inspected before needles for zebra muscles? WTF?
    yea huh wtf was that about...SOME scarry shait... so DOES havi water got some kind of cooties? lol...

Throttle
    [QUOTE=Throttle;2350384]
    yea huh wtf was that about...SOME scarry shait... so DOES havi water got some kind of cooties? lol...
    they gave me something to read, i thought i should wait till i was done drivin to read it... bumped another thread though about it for ya...

EAZYKILLER2006
    [QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2350390]
    they gave me something to read, i thought i should wait till i was done drivin to read it... bumped another thread though about it for ya...
    lol yea i saw that i was just checking it out on line~ thanks

Throttle
    [QUOTE=Throttle;2350392]
    lol yea i saw that i was just checking it out on line~ thanks
    :devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast