Thread: 2007 Expedition EL

riverracerx
    Ford just put up the teaser site for the new Expedition. Looks like a SuperDuty from the front. Looks pretty nice. Wonder if they will offer a diesel version?
    I can't seem to find any photos of the interior yet though?
    Expedition EL (http://www.fordvehicles.com/futurevehicles/2007expedition/index.asp?bannerid='R_2007ExpeditionReveal_FV.com_ 20060127')

JB in so cal
    looks like they used the existing body/frame and just stretched it. Unless they come out with a small (which is also rumored) diesel to cram in that engine compartment, I doubt it'll have one. If they do and it's a smooth running motor, they'll sell a crap load of 'em.

dmontzsta
    That looks pretty damn tough. It will have the nice 3v 5.4l V8 too. The interior looks pretty damn nice also.

Riverat84
    looks nice, but im against any truck/suv without a solid axle in the back...it just does'nt sit right with me. there's no 'real' stiffness in the rear.

cc322
    looks nice, but im against any truck/suv without a solid axle in the back...it just does'nt sit right with me. there's no 'real' stiffness in the rear.
    I agree 100% if it dosent have a solid rear axle in the rear Its just another over sized mini van Or maybe the 3/4 ton version will have a solid rear axle?????

Sotally Tober
    I love not having a solid rear axle. Our o3' ridesa so nice. It is a wifes rig. I would never want to pull much with it. I pulled my old boat with our and it was terrible. Wandered all over the road. I have my 1 ton dually to pull things. Expedition is for hauling the family around. Not for pulling much weight.

MagicMtnDan
    There's nothing like having a Ford in your driveway to make you want a Chevy

cc322
    There's nothing like having a Ford in your driveway to make you want a Chevy
    Or having a Steelers avatar to make you want seattle to win