Thread: XM style transmitting question....

SoundsGood
    I have a friend that has an XM portable device and 3 to 4 boats 'tied up' can all turn their radios to a specific channel and play the same station. Is there a transmitter similar to this that an Alpine CDA playing an MP3 could be played on other radios through a radio frequency?

Mr. Naudio
    I have a friend that has an XM portable device and 3 to 4 boats 'tied up' can all turn their radios to a specific channel and play the same station. Is there a transmitter similar to this that an Alpine CDA playing an MP3 could be played on other radios through a radio frequency?
    Yes the MDANT108 49.99

SoundsGood
    Yes the MDANT108 49.99
    what brand is this? I've searched the www over and couldn't find it. Thanks for the help!!!

Phat Matt
    I plan on hooking up a little FM transmitter to my boat. It should have a range for about a mile or so. Another good reason for a generator.

Mr. Naudio
    what brand is this? I've searched the www over and couldn't find it. Thanks for the help!!!
    Myron and Davis
    928-680-0203 ask for Danny he can send you one.

Party Cat
    Here's the unit for $25.00 (http://cgi.ebay.com/MYRON-DAVIS-ANT1...932QQssPageNam eZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem).....Where else but eBay ....

LHC30Victory
    I plan on hooking up a little FM transmitter to my boat. It should have a range for about a mile or so. Another good reason for a generator.
    Come on Matt, your "transmitter" is your stereo! I'm sure it can be heard for a mile or so

Phat Matt
    Come on Matt, your "transmitter" is your stereo! I'm sure it can be heard for a mile or so
    Maybe on a good day.

SoundsGood
    Is there an ideal place to mount the transmitter? Should I keep it down inside the cabin where the radio is or up nearer to the seats where my amps are? Also, what kind of effect will the fiberglass have on the transmitter? Thanks for the help!!!