Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glad its a lease,pile-o-shi%

riverroyal
    when I leased my truck I was wondering if it was the wrong choice,to not BUY.But after 26k miles and a new turbo,new innercooler,new injector harnesses,new REAR main seal,2 other oil leakes fixed,a new driver window motor,and as of today my vent contols dont work,its stuck on defrost,I cant wait to give it back!!Oh yeah,its a FORD 6.0 diesel,and since no one here will be buying it,I can safely say its my last ford for awhile......Ok im done,feel much better

nodigg
    Man that sucks! Good thing its a rental for sure then. My jury is still out but I have 80k on the 05 Duramax and no shop time yet..........towing 15k frequently.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Fords are such a crapshoot.
    We'll be moving up to another truck, they look so nice,,, but I'd sleep better with Allison than Henry.

riverbound
    I'd rather be cummin

Ziggy
    when I leased my truck I was wondering if it was the wrong choice,to not BUY.But after 26k miles and a new turbo,new innercooler,new injector harnesses,new REAR main seal,2 other oil leakes fixed,a new driver window motor,and as of today my vent contols dont work,its stuck on defrost,I cant wait to give it back!!Oh yeah,its a FORD 6.0 diesel,and since no one here will be buying it,I can safely say its my last ford for awhile......Ok im done,feel much better
    Gee Steve, mine has been great ~80k on it and had a glow plug failure. Think it helps its the 7.3

wolfie
    I don't blame you.. Love my Chevy.....

AZJD
    02' 2500HD with 74k miles and the only problem I have had was the transfer case issue. Not a single problem, nada!

Wild Horses
    190,000 miles on my Dodge cummins, and I love my truck and would not sell it for anything but another cummins.

TOBTEK
    that sucks buddy, sorry to hear of all the issues. "IF" the DCB sells, There will be a pimp GMC HD2500 forsale just down the street from you

luvmyboat
    Stuck on defrost is the vaccum pump gone bad, $75.00, located on passenger side of engine compartment, above wheel well. It takes 5 min. to replace. Mike

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast