Thread: Water Jacketed Headers

Highlimit9000
    Gonna need a set soon. Looking for stainless...They sure are pricey$$$ with many makes and brands??? Any reccomendations...Best performance for the money!

VDRIVERACING
    CMI stainless headers look and perform well. I have a used set recently repaired for a small leak that we used when we were water ski racing. I'm out of that and do not need them anymore. PM me if you're interested.

Racey
    Have you seen the Eikert (sp?) aluminum manifolds. Alot of people say the are ugly, personally i like the way the look, but at least they wont start leaking down the road, and the only manifold that makes more power are the long tube headers

flat broke
    Jan at Lightning Headers, www.boatheaders.com can do you a set with S.S. inner and outer tubes. In terms of ban for the buck, he's right up there. Outside of that, CMI's E'top is probably on the "afordable" side of life, if you can call these things that. Teague usually has them listed in platinum finish in his add in Powerboat, but I'm not sure how'd they do against your HP. I think they're meant more as an aluminum manifold replacement, but I'm not sure.
    I believe Paul at Bassett is also doing Jacketed headers now, so you might want to give him a call now before the summer hits.
    Good luck with it,
    Chris