Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tiki / Hawaiian Connection?

1978 Rogers
    I really like reading these stories. All the history. Makes it interesting reading. About the dirt of companies, if things happened, they happened. No one should Flogged for saying what was going on to who. Just my opinion.
    Speak it like in happened Old Rigger.

waxer
    I love to read your old story's, & have read with interest the storys originally posted on the CBB website. Have you ever thought about writing a book? I'm sure lots of (fans, readers & boaters) would be interested. You have an extremely colorful history & quite a gift of storytelling...
    LOL

Tahiti350
    Not trying to jack the thread, but just picked up and want to unload a disassembled '78 Hawiian 19", apparently a "mini day cruiser". Was the 460/Berkely combo as popular as the Olds/Berkley???
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...6Hawiian_4.JPG
    BTW, the puns are intended......

AZKC
    Interesting looking hull, looks alot like a 79 Hawaiian I had. But mine was more of a bubble deck. Green and gold metal flake with a lime green interior

Boatcop
    Coke and Boats????
    Give me a "B" Give me an "A" Give me an "H" ...........
    Well, you get the picture. :wink:
    Hey KC? Anything to do in this one horse desert town? I'm down here till tomorrow. The wife's going through some training today.

Coke and Boats????
    Sure, pick the easy one. lol
    He was nothing compared to the big boys, just pissed off the wrong guys.

AZKC
    Coke and Boats????
    Hey KC? Anything to do in this one horse desert town? I'm down here till tomorrow. The wife's going through some training today.
    Dude you should have said you were coming. Go have a cowboy steak at Pinnicle Peaks(sp) on the eastside. Sakura is good for Teppan Yaki or Sushi. There's always Hooters, Diamondbacks and the Dodgers at 7:30. Busch race is on tonight also. What part of town you in? But your right it is a bit quite down here. You could cruise the south side and playwith the hoodlums :crossx:

Boatcop
    We're staying at the Sheraton on Grant. The class she had to take was at Phoenix College, next door.
    Her sinuses were giving her trouble, do we decided to hit the Olive Garden for dinner and call it an early night.
    We did, however go by UofA to see how they're spending the $40 grand I gave them a few years back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234