Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good news

Obsessive Compulsive
    Yea, but you have to sell your stoker first. That witch $16K is an awsome price for it.

abraman1326
    Congrats Dave. I bet that makes life a little easier. I'm sure the Stoker will move as it get's warmer. You my man are the definition of tenacity. You never gave up, and just kept on keeping it in front of folks eyes. It was just a matter of time. Congrats again...
    BRA

TUNNEL T
    WAY TO GO daveo ,sux that thers more guys out there buying boats for there families then buying boats for themselves (stokers and lavey craft) or are there that many p@@#$#s out there afraid of a little SPEED !!! hahaha congrats again just remember when someone comes to buy stoker that they have to buy a matching one for thiere friend! TUNNEL T

Love the new avtar There tunnel t. Thanks Im happy it has freed me up to start really looking. Not wishing.

Dimarco21
    Congrat DaveO!!! But I'm going to miss chillin' under that bimini top on the Costco Cruiser.

Congrat DaveO!!! But I'm going to miss chillin' under that bimini top on the Costco Cruiser.
    Thanks, Me too. The new one will have a bimini for you to chill under..

707dog
    hey daveo wendsday has past in the wind, did the peeps pick the sucker up this time??

Yes the costco cruser is gone....money waiting for new boat. We dont know what yet but we will have something new soon.

deltarat
    Yes the costco cruser is gone....money waiting for new boat. We dont know what yet but we will have something new soon.
    What ever; call me I have been working in your behalf. You have a new boat you just dont know it yet!!!

Obsessive Compulsive
    Nice!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast