Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: lights vs.law?

jetboat
    the subject about marker lights on jet boats has come up.one of our boaters received a gift for not having them,other than having them on the boat all the time,whats everyone done (other than like me just dont have them)to solve this?and how has the rear light been installed if you dont want any holes.need some feed back.

atxwrangler
    get the stick on lights,ask devilman about them.the guy that stopped you musta been a real azz.was it in daylight hrs?

Taylorman
    Come on man, if your boat cant outrun the law, you need a bigger engine not lights.

centerhill condor
    Come on man, if your boat cant outrun the law, you need a bigger engine not lights.

Devilman
    LOL, yeah right. Game warden got me while I was loading the boat. He was nice enough to let me get off the ramp though....

IMPATIENT 1
    leave the lites on it steve. come june, you'll want to cruise around broken bow lake at dusk during the taylor meet the sunsets are nice on lakes, i'm fixin the lites on the tx fo sure!

Liberator TJ1984
    You must have your lights Turned ON by SUNSET according to your local news ....even if the sun is still up:jawdrop:
    GF used to work for the State Park and Wardens are supposed to go by whatever time is posted by the news.....most won't and will wait till Actual Sunset...BUT, you never know when you might come across that one a-hole thats had a bad day :devil:

Jordy
    This is what I went with on my jet and I've never had any problems:
    http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...0001/236/235/9

Devilman
    leave the lites on it steve. come june, you'll want to cruise around broken bow lake at dusk during the taylor meet the sunsets are nice on lakes, i'm fixin the lites on the tx fo sure!
    I thought he didn't have any & was worried about putting some on. Not the other way around, LOL....

IMPATIENT 1
    i think he filled the holes, it was just painted i thought.where'd steve go?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast