Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Income Taxes- any good credits out there?

Jordy
    Ill just have your girl give me her tax returns. I gotta buy a new duramax so I can be cool like Mr Jfizzle
    You really need to come up with some new material as it always comes back to my girl. Sorry, I don't have "a" girl, so that line isn't going to get you very far. Oh, and your parts rattlin' off rollin' dj night club with the spinning rims is newer than my Duramax. Baller.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    You really need to come up with some new material as it always comes back to my girl. Sorry, I don't have "a" girl, so that line isn't going to get you very far. Oh, and your parts rattlin' off rollin' dj night club with the spinning rims is newer than my Duramax. Baller.
    and your spinning rim material is LAME and old But its all good jdizzle Ya Dmax is a nice ride, Im just jerkn' ya chain
    APPLECORE

Jordy
    Im just jerkn' ya chain
    I stay away from those gold on a roll guys at the swapmeet so I don't have a chain!!!
    BANG!!!
    http://www.fantasiescometrue.com/HK/...oxcnddca1z.jpg

Concept1
    Yea mIke I know, I like it here alot, very entertaining. When I see a thread like this start I just have to watch because I know it will be better then a night out at the moovies!!

OnlyMoney
    Boy, oh boy am I torn on this one.......

460 jus getn it
    I dont know why, but this comes to mind.............................................. .
    http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5...dbuck40il7.gif

Jordy
    Boy, oh boy am I torn on this one.......
    Yeah, me too. I guess I could have played the line about a brotha trying to get W-2's from some little white girls, but I decided not to go that route.

460 jus getn it
    Yeah, me too. I guess I could have played the line about a brotha trying to get W-2's from some little white girls, but I decided not to go that route.
    What would give you that idea..........Say it aint so

Jordy
    What would give you that idea..........Say it aint so
    How about this:
    Ill just have your girl give me her tax returns.
    Now you know I's be likin' the white womens.

460 jus getn it
    How about this:
    Now you know I's be likin' the white womens.
    WHERE THE WHITE WOMENS AT?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast