Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Income Taxes- any good credits out there?

Concept1
    Hell yea man, I still have my first M11, those were the days, funny how the older i get and the more expensive the toys are, its just not as fun as driving and trying to find somewhere to shot a totally illegal automatic M11 on the side of the road! :devil: Although it is pretty fun getting pulled over with a silenced automatic MP5 now, funny how cops dont even know the laws and freak out on me and throw me in the back of a car even though its totally legal. Their faces when you say " I have a silenced auto MP5 in the back of the truck is worth a small stay in the back of a cruiser as they verify the info.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hell yea man, I still have my first M11, those were the days, funny how the older i get and the more expensive the toys are, its just not as fun as driving and trying to find somewhere to shot a totally illegal automatic M11 on the side of the road! :devil: Although it is pretty fun getting pulled over with a silenced automatic MP5 now, funny how cops dont even know the laws and freak out on me and throw me in the back of a car even though its totally legal. Their faces when you say " I have a silenced auto MP5 in the back of the truck is worth a small stay in the back of a cruiser as they verify the info.
    Oh yeah!!! Those were the day Are you still into collecting? I wouldnt mind looking at that MP5. Those are the serious toys!! Give me a call when your in the area. I wanna check out that toy
    _Spit

Concept1
    Oh yeah!!! Those were the day Are you still into collecting? I wouldnt mind looking at that MP5. Those are the serious toys!! Give me a call when your in the area. I wanna check out that toy
    _Spit
    O.K man, I am actually selling some of my stuff, getting ready to buy a big parcel of land in Gold Canyon so I need all the extra $$ I can get, Im not selling the MP but you can sure shoot it if you want to. I am selling an HK G3 that thing is sick. Either way ill give you a call and we can meet up!

Biglue
    Boy, oh boy am I torn on this one.......
    I had to literally walk away from my desk and bite a hole in my lip.

Biglue
    _Spit
    Just don't go holding it sideways foo.

OnlyMoney
    I had to literally walk away from my desk and bite a hole in my lip.
    And it totally went over his head. Not often does one find themselves explaining their post to Mr. Jordo.

Biglue
    And it totally went over his head. Not often does one find themselves explaining their post to Mr. Jordo.
    Love will do that to a person.

Jordy
    And it totally went over his head.
    Actually it didn't go over my head. I just chose to ignore the way that you had intended it and go another direction with it. Don't go patting yourself on the back just yet there smarty pants.

OnlyMoney
    Actually it didn't go over my head. I just chose to ignore the way that you had intended it and go another direction with it. Don't go patting yourself on the head just yet there smarty pants.
    Is that what she does....pats you on the "head"?

Jordy
    Is that what she does....pats you on the "head"?
    Sorry, I meant to type back. Must have been thinking of how you "earned" your new car.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast