Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: All In Favor Of...

Jetaholic
    ...Vin-Dog gettin' off his ass and gettin' his damn motor installed in his new Howard already!

Rondane
    I say vote this to bench racers where it belongs. Dude you got way to much time on your hands. Maybe you start one on voting your favorite guru into office in 2008 while your at it.
    rondane

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Have 396 and 460 threaten to do a hit on his house if he doesn't hurry it up

Vin-Dog
    ...Vin-Dog gettin' off his ass and gettin' his damn motor installed in his new Howard already!
    I just knew it was a matter of time when you would start giving me crap on the install!! Leave it up to holic to start the sheet!
    What's going on Big Jon? how's your new ride coming along? Just to letcha know, if the weather's right this weekend, I will be dropping the motor. My old man won't let his 70' SS sit out in the rain or get weathered for a day. I don't blame him one bit. If the sun is out and the mud is dry, I can pull the SS out of the shop and put the Howard in for a few hours. Should be able to fire her up on Saturday. I'll post some pics for ya.
    Later, Vin-Dog....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I say vote this to bench racers where it belongs. Dude you got way to much time on your hands. Maybe you start one on voting your favorite guru into office in 2008 while your at it.
    rondane
    Calm down ronnie. This actually pertains to Jets.

OKIE-JET
    rondane
    You showed up for this...how bout that pic?:idea:

Devilman
    I say just get the beer & get started on the install. That should be done just on general principles.
    Far as puttin a hit on his house, its probably safe. Not sure what kind of aim 396 has, but 460 will never hit anything holding his gun like that, all sideways & shit.... :rollside:

460 jus getn it
    I say just get the beer & get started on the install. That should be done just on general principles.
    Far as puttin a hit on his house, its probably safe. Not sure what kind of aim 396 has, but 460 will never hit anything holding his gun like that, all sideways & shit.... :rollside:
    Naw foo, i gave up on guns and resorted to THROWING SPEARS AND SHIT.

Devilman
    Naw foo, i gave up on guns and resorted to THROWING SPEARS AND SHIT.
    LOL, do you have to have a license for those?

Jetaholic
    Well...so far I've got a 2/3 vote for a hit on his house...
    Betta start sharpening up them "spears and shit" before 396 busts a cap in dat azz

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast