Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sony Marine Remote

trailerpark_tj
    Anybody using this remote yet?
    http://www.xplodsony.com/marine/accessories/RM-X55M
    Is it waterproof enough for transom mount and is there a bezel available for it?

DCBDaytona
    No idea...Thanks for the call back fag.

Racey
    If sony says it's waterproof, then it's definatley good enough to be mounted on the transom above the molding, i don't know if anyone else makes a bezel for it, but i could make one.

Jyruiz
    I use the previous model and water gets all over it, no problems so far.

trailerpark_tj
    No idea...Thanks for the call back fag.
    I thought you were going to call me when you got down there? I must have been feeling the effects of the drinks at Fred's.
    Besides, you and me hanging out in Laguna Beach could lead to some vicious rumors...did I type that out loud ?
    I'll call you later junior.

ViB
    If its the Sony/access technologies remote, yes we make a transom mount bezel for them. And we have them in stock.
    http://www.viciousbillet.com/billet-other.asp
    thanks

Jesster
    I'm using 2 of them on my 28' Deck. One on the tansom and one on the front sponson next to the bow shower. No problem at all with water getting on it. The display is great expecially for XM. I havent seen anyone that makes a billet mount for them yet, but I will definitly get one when they become available.

h2oski2fast
    Lookat the size of hole you would have to cut to make that thing fit. I might end up using one, but it would go in the dash replacing a gauge that I no long needed. It will fit a 3 3/8 bezel.

trailerpark_tj
    That's a new style remote that I haven't seen yet.
    As far as making some bezels for them, if you guys are still looking and want something custom, I'll manually machine you some.
    Just need the remote, and 2 days or so.
    RD
    If I end up getting it I'll get it to you within a couple of days. Do you have a balllpark estimate on how much you'l be charging for the bezels?
    TJ

trailerpark_tj
    Lookat the size of hole you would have to cut to make that thing fit. I might end up using one, but it would go in the dash replacing a gauge that I no long needed. It will fit a 3 3/8 bezel.
    Yeah, that and the color make it unattractive. I may have to go with the older style white one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast