Thread: Tom Brady goes to Heaven.....

rrrr
    Tom Brady , after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom ," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house uphere." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.
    On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Blue & White sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Colts logo flag, and in every window, a Colts towel. Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few Super bowls". God said "So what's your point Tom ?" "Well, why does Peyton get a better house than me?"
    God chuckled, and said: " Tom , that's not Peyton's house, it's mine."

photo chick
    Tom Brady , after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom ," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house uphere." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.
    On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Blue & White sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Colts logo flag, and in every window, a Colts towel. Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few Super bowls". God said "So what's your point Tom ?" "Well, why does Peyton get a better house than me?"

Hee hee....being a Brady "hater" I loved this!!

eliminatedsprinter

So it must be Johnny Unitas in the 4 story house with the 70 ft flagpole.

shockwaveharry
    So it must be Johnny Unitas in the 4 story house with the 70 ft flagpole.
    Johnny Unitas... Now there's a haircut you can set a watch to!