Thread: Slide Anchor Shore Spike

Huckleberry
    Going to the L.A. Boat Show in a few weeks and planning to buy a large Shore Spike from the Slide Anchor booth? Not looking forward to carrying it all over the show and then out to your car? Wishing they would put the darn things on sale just ONCE in their life? Here's your chance to buy a BRAND NEW Slide Anchor Shore Spike for a great price...And you won't have to carry it all over the boat show. Slide Anchor sells them for $69.95 + tax ($75.55). Buy mine for $50 and you'll have an extra $25 to spend on other goodies or beer at the show! As far as shipping goes...I'd prefer to met ya somewhere if you live in the I.E. or O.C. If not, I'll just add the actual shipping costs to the price. It is still in the original factory packing and has a drawstring bag with it.

BarryMac
    Going to the L.A. Boat Show in a few weeks and planning to buy a large Shore Spike from the Slide Anchor booth? Not looking forward to carrying it all over the show and then out to your car? Wishing they would put the darn things on sale just ONCE in their life? Here's your chance to buy a BRAND NEW Slide Anchor Shore Spike for a great price...And you won't have to carry it all over the boat show. Slide Anchor sells them for $69.95 + tax ($75.55). Buy mine for $50 and you'll have an extra $25 to spend on other goodies or beer at the show! As far as shipping goes...I'd prefer to met ya somewhere if you live in the I.E. or O.C. If not, I'll just add the actual shipping costs to the price. It is still in the original factory packing and has a drawstring bag with it.
    That's an awesome deal, wish it was the small one, I would've bought it from you the first time youn ttied selling it. Good Luck...

Huckleberry
    Size DOES matter, or so I've been told! You can never go too big!

mrs.rvrluvr
    I'll take it call my hubby at 951 538 8476

BarryMac
    Size DOES matter, or so I've been told! You can never go too big!
    I've been told that as well, but in this case a LARGE Spike for a 21' boat = OVERKILL...
    Sounds like it may be sold...

Huckleberry
    sold!

mrs.rvrluvr
    sold!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Its MINE!!!!
    slide anchor spike for sale $75 JK!

dumbandyoung
    i just bought one at the swap meet last weekend for $45. got him down from 60 whoo hoo! its used though.. or i mean stolen.

Hustler
    i just bought one at the swap meet last weekend for $45. got him down from 60 whoo hoo! its used though.. or i mean stolen.
    was that the same guy selling bilge plugs

Huckleberry
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Its MINE!!!!
    slide anchor spike for sale $75 JK!
    Free enterprise at its best right there!!!