Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of bad taste in music.......

78Eliminator
    JBBs list of the greatest guitar riffs got me riled up. It's proof that 99% of people have bad taste in music. Metalica is weak, so is Guns and Roses. It's what the brain dead, clueless, boring and predictable cheerleaders used to blast in their white Volkswagen convertible cabriolets when I was in high school. Yes, there is music outside the scope of MTV, and guess what, it wasn't written to appeal to the masses. Some music actually might have a shred of artistic value. Even the bands worthy of maybe being up there like Jimi and Sabbath, the WRONG songs were selected.
    Here, check this site out and watch the videos:
    http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

C-2
    JBBs list of the greatest guitar riffs got me riled up. It's proof that 99% of people have bad taste in music. Metalica is weak, so is Guns and Roses. It's what the brain dead, clueless, boring and predictable cheerleaders used to blast in their white Volkswagen convertible cabriolets when I was in high school. Yes, there is music outside the scope of MTV, and guess what, it wasn't written to appeal to the masses. Some music actually might have a shred of artistic value. Even the bands worthy of maybe being up there like Jimi and Sabbath, the WRONG songs were selected.
    Should I vote like you too?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../1132crazy.gif

Deano
    God bless you

Tom Brown
    It seems to me, being main stream does not make a song bad, nor does it make it good.
    It's all about what feeds your soul.

EAZYKILLER2006
    oh gosh then you would hate my music...one word....SNOOOOP
    YEA I LIKE THE SNOOOP DOGGY DOGG

spectras only
    78Eliminator , they all suck . Give me Django Reinhard any day over these
    clowns

Jetaholic
    It seems to me, being main stream does not make a song bad, nor does it make it good.
    It's all about what feeds your soul.
    AMEN!!!
    Some people are turned off to mainstream music just because of the fact that it is mainstream. Deep down they know they like the song, but all because it's considered "mainstream" they won't admit to it.
    There's a lot of great mainstream music out there, just as there's a lot of great underground music out there as well.

DMOORE
    oh gosh then you would hate my music...one word....SNOOOOP
    YEA I LIKE THE SNOOOP DOGGY DOGG
    Say it ain't so. The Horror........the Horror.
    Darrell.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Say it ain't so. The Horror........the Horror.
    Darrell.
    that is sooo hilarious!
    but... hey!!! when the song "i wann f you" is playing and a group of half nekked girls are on our boat... grinding and dirty dancing...we have a crowd around sayin crank "the snooop"....

DMOORE
    that is sooo hilarious!
    but... hey!!! when the song "i wann f you" is playing and a group of half nekked girls are on our boat... grinding and dirty dancing...we have a crowd around sayin crank "the snooop"....
    Hey , who would I be to argue.
    Darrell.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast