Thread: Phoenix Boat Show

carreraelite
    Who's going when??

Jordy
    Where?

PHX ATC
    Soccer tournament, not going to the boat show.
    I got's me some priorities man!

Jordy
    Soccer tournament, not going to the boat show.
    I got's me some priorities man!
    At least a soccer tournament is higher up on the list than horse shit!!!
    We might make a run down tomorrow around lunch time, or shortly there after and make the 5 minute walk through.

2Driver
    Not much there, never was. Unless someone is buying rounds I'm staying home.

carreraelite
    I may go out sat. afternoon....

Jordy
    I may go out sat. afternoon....
    Hope you have free tickets. :notam:
    Hanging out with Brett at Magic and Patrick from Boat Bling was pretty much the highlight of the show. Did get to meet Melissa from Essex as well. Other than that, lots and lots of wakeboard towers, casting seats with trolling motors, and production boats. Oh well, it was still better than working.

azgfboatgirl
    From what I hear, the construction at the Civic Plaza has cut the place in half. Even Game & Fish won't have a booth there this year.

Jordy
    From what I hear, the construction at the Civic Plaza has cut the place in half. Even Game & Fish won't have a booth there this year.
    It's the same size it's been for the last few years. Kachina is in their normal spot. Magic is in a corner on the opposite side of the hall, north end. There are a few boats outside on the front stairs area and a wakeboard tank as well as a houseboat out in front in the street.
    Best bet for parking is the garage that is between Washington and Jefferson on 7th Street. Other than that, GOOD LUCK!!! It's a nightmare down there. Can't wait for light rail!!! :notam:

AZJD
    Not much there, never was. Unless someone is buying rounds I'm staying home.
    Damn, forgot to call everyone. Jordan bout rounds at Hooters for a few hours.....just him and myself and all those Hooters girls!:cry: :cry: