Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine...this is a new low

superdave013
    We have not bought any of these from eddie and this the frist I have seen this....I know how hard Patrick has worked on this and support him all the way .............We will Have his covers on our boats at the show.
    that's some stand up right there. way to go.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Trick Marine is selling the same thing that they bought from Eddie Marine.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Are they selling as their own or are they simply a reseller?
    Reseller. They said they bought it from Eddie Marine when they were asked about it.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Nothing wrong with that. Some companies encourage reselling as it pushes their distribution chain, in this case, farther East.
    This is true.

Cole Trickle
    We have not bought any of these from eddie and this the frist I have seen this....I know how hard Patrick has worked on this and support him all the way .............We will Have his covers on our boats at the show.
    Great to hear!!
    If you read a couple posts below my original I said I appoligize if the said manuf. were not supporting the thievery.(Can't you go after them for using your name without a trademark?)
    I will continue to support shockwave and the great boats they build!

Essex502
    How about printing up some "F*ck Eddie Marine" T-shirts in time for the L.A. Boat Show? I'd be willing to wear one while I am there. Skank. Thank God nothing from Eddie Marine is on the new boat.

dicudmore
    How about printing up some "F*ck Eddie Marine" T-shirts in time for the L.A. Boat Show? I'd be willing to wear one while I am there. Skank. Thank God nothing from Eddie Marine is on the new boat.
    I'll take 2

bigkatboat
    "Super Dave" I think you moved the mounting holes over .100", so I cann't go sue the s#!t out of you! Right? HA HA! But it's the same thing. I'm not Eddies (butt buddy) business partner, but he did work at Nicson Marine way before Rex. If Mike had a problem with "the Eddie deal" then I did not hear/read about it. It's too bad that things out here on the west coast have NEVER BEEN as simple as one of the posts here, that asked for 'all the west coast guys to get along'. I remember way back when I bought out Leonard, and I took control of the company. One of the 'local shops' that was working on boats, now had a (bigshot color) catalog and sold parts (only) mail order. I was told by a good customer that the same (bigshot mail order) company told him THAT I WAS OUT OF BUSINESS! Who "F'ed" whom? I thought that the catalog 'store' was going to put me out of business. I was DEAD WRONG. they brought me more paying customers than I could ever have imagined. The catalog "sales people" sold WRONG, gears, props, rudders, etc... to the 'sucker public'. I made a good living off CORRECTING those mistakes.(for over 20 years) I'm too damed honist. Working with the customers and the parts manufacturers drove me to a better relationship with both. I KNOW that there are MANY GREAT people in this business, here on the west coast and all over, but it's not my job to point out the LOSERS! Sorry to those of you who are just jumping in, it's deep, dirty water. If the patents are good, it's a done deal. "Super" why would I question YOU for making a better part? I too want this 'boat thing' to go forward. Even if I don't make a buck off of it!

bigkatboat
    "ESSEX 502" Didn't you get into the "Havasu Marina Boycot" a few months ago, and then go back and use their facilities? Why don't you take your "EMI" T shirt and pull it up over your big mouth? EMI is just like all the other back stabbing west coast boat companies, it's a MONEY THING STUPID! It's not love, of people or boats! By the way, I'll probably be polishing my wheels with your ridiculous T shirts next month. Some good ideas last, some get legal help, some go straight to "detailing the car" duty. If I seem rude, it's because I am old, I have money, I like the truth, and I don't care about being "PC". "I don't care what history you have with others, I only see what you do to me!"

IDGAF
    Is BigKatBoat the guy who works at the marina in Havasu? There is always a white Chevy Sub with BIGKTBOT always parked in the employees area. If so, kind of biased, right?