Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine...this is a new low

Essex502
    "ESSEX 502" Didn't you get into the "Havasu Marina Boycot" a few months ago, and then go back and use their facilities? Why don't you take your "EMI" T shirt and pull it up over your big mouth? EMI is just like all the other back stabbing west coast boat companies, it's a MONEY THING STUPID! It's not love, of people or boats! By the way, I'll probably be polishing my wheels with your ridiculous T shirts next month. Some good ideas last, some get legal help, some go straight to "detailing the car" duty. If I seem rude, it's because I am old, I have money, I like the truth, and I don't care about being "PC". "I don't care what history you have with others, I only see what you do to me!"
    Eat Sh!t. Yes, I was involved in the Havasu Marina protest and it resulted very favorably for ALL boaters in a more consistent and courteous attitude by most of the Marina personnel. I have a RIGHT to use the Marina as does anyone else that boats and I will CONTINUE to exercize that right while maintaining any PROTEST necessary to ensure my right to use it. Get your head out of your ass.
    You are old? You sound like a little poor punk.
    BTW...I know both Patrick and Tom quite well and will support their effort to bring justice to this situation. As a multiple patent holder myself, I understand the cheap trashy knock-off of their product and the legalities of the situation. If you support the EMI crap then that displays your own lowlife attitudes.

Essex502
    Biased about what? The truth or BULL S#!t? Do you know what is really going on here? Did "Essex 502" boycot the Marina or not? It started with Eddie Marine, then it goes to who I am. I'm someone who has been IN the boat business for over 36 years. I design boats, I build custom motors. I've built a number of NDBA/IHBA/NJBA high points champions. I do claims investigations for Progressive insurance company, I also do work for the marina. If you see one of my cars parked at the 'service parking' or the 'slip parking' areas then this makes YOU AN EXPERT! Are YOU one of those who would BOYCOT the marina, and then go back to launch your boat??? I've always said that I had a pontoon in the Havasu Marina, (since 1986) is THAT a crime too??
    A$$hole...I never said I would boycott the Marina. Find a post anywhere on this board that implies I said that. Jerk. Get your facts straight before spouting off about "truth".

dicudmore
    A$$hole...I never said I would boycott the Marina. Find a post anywhere on this board that implies I said that. Jerk. Get your facts straight before spouting off about "truth".
    how do you really feel 502?
    See ya in Havi over new years

Essex502
    how do you really feel 502?
    See ya in Havi over new years
    Definitely call us. There are quite a few peeps coming to town and we should all try to hook up.

bigkatboat
    Posts #146 and #147, tell it all. In one he says "I was involved in the marina protest", and in the next he says, "I never said I would boycott the Marina". Those protests made a big difference in the way many of the marina people treat us (boaters)? Could it be possible that "us" (boaters) are treating the marina people better also? The marina store still has a sign that says, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". It's still a private business, so if you or I don't pay our own way, we are out! Protest or not! As far as my being a 'fan' of design/ product stealing, I'M NOT! If the originators of the 'idea' have the proper documents, and legal advisor ( a ton of cash) and a lot of luck, they will prevail. I was not at all trying to brag about what I have done, infact I left out many of the 'more impressive' awards/ records because I didn't want to be "a hero in my own mind". I just wanted you to know that I'm not one of the guys (around here) who has a boat built FOR HIM, and then becomes an expert, after changing his own oil. Most of the products that my company designed and produced have been stolen, knocked off, 'sampled', or what ever PC term you call it, but I didn't get angry, I got even. Some showed 'differences', others paid. Thanks for reading, signed; "the poor little punk"

ROZ
    Posts #146 and #147, tell it all. In one he says "I was involved in the marina protest", and in the next he says, "I never said I would boycott the Marina".
    It is possible that he agreed with and financially suported the cause but not boycott the marina...

bigkatboat
    "Roz" You may be correct. Didn't one of our presidents say "I smoked pot, but I didn't inhale" ? Well, "I was involved in the marina boycott, but I always launch my boat there" I think "Mr. Essex 502" should be proud of his "convienence of solidarity" in that social matter. Mr, 'I say one thing and do something else', are you currently:A protesting, B boycotting, or, C patronizing, Eddie Marine? Or... are you too busy here, losing an arguement with "a little poor punk" like me? I do hope the "legal owners" of the ideas and designs get satisfaction, inspite of what "Mr 502" says.

Essex502
    "Roz" You may be correct. Didn't one of our presidents say "I smoked pot, but I didn't inhale" ? Well, "I was involved in the marina boycott, but I always launch my boat there" I think "Mr. Essex 502" should be proud of his "convienence of solidarity" in that social matter. Mr, 'I say one thing and do something else', are you currently:A protesting, B boycotting, or, C patronizing, Eddie Marine? Or... are you too busy here, losing an arguement with "a little poor punk" like me? I do hope the "legal owners" of the ideas and designs get satisfaction, inspite of what "Mr 502" says.
    Hey A$$hole...please provide the link that shows post #146 and #147 that is posted by me other than the below quote:
    Havasu Marina Boycott (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread...hlight=boycott)
    Back to the top
    Btw...
    In post 139 I said: Not launch. Not buy gas. Not buy supplies.
    Which was true on 5/20/2003. Since that was more than 2 years ago. I do launch there but don't spend one damn dime for gas or supplies in their store - just as I have said in other threads that are much more recent and relative to the noise restrictions.
    BTW... we are still working behind the scenes to remedy the contractual failrure to comply by the LH Marina.

superdave013
    srew the marina crap (but I did think that pot smoke thing was pretty funny).
    what's up with the covers? any word that can be released?

phebus
    does any of this "crap" you put on your boat, make it run faster or better anyways ???????
    No, but it is a matter of being "happier" at any given speed.