Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine...this is a new low

GHT
    That is straight up BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

socalmofo
    This is unfortunate for Boat Bling. However, There were 496 engine covers before there was a boat bling. They took the idea and put a spin on it. It sucks that someone had to copy so close to what they have done. They didn't invent the engine cover though.

GrapeApe
    How long before the Powers that be remove this thread???? Hate Thiefs that don't have any original ideas of there own.... :argue:
    Owner & Supporter of Boat Bling!!!
    *** Grape Ape ***

DCBDaytona
    Funy thing is, Wes (froggystyle) did this with alot of the items on the Trident boat. and it was big drama, that he would pursue someone for "borrowing" his ideas. It does suck that Eddie "stole" the boat bling Idea. But that is what the boating industry is made up of.
    Well hopefully BoatBling was smart enough to do everything correctly, starting with a powerful IP attorney. If they did it right, they are good to go....Problem is, I'm sure Eddie Marine has quite an IP attorney as well. But they also have the money to take the small guy to court over a long period of time.

Froggystyle
    Well, I dare not come on here and come to Roln20's defense or I will just get hammered for being anti-boater or something, but that sucks ass.
    I feel so bad for you guys I just threw up a little in my mouth. If you don't have a great patent attorney, let me know and I would be happy to give you some numbers. You have a large amount of protection due to a clause called "prior use" with both your prototype, marketing and distribution. With the right lawyer, you could get a large royalty off of every single one of those units that Eddie sells as well as hit them hard for damages caused by the dilution of your product's unique nature.
    You all know where I stand. Thieves are the lowest form of life in any culture.

Cole Trickle
    That is Pretty crappy!!!!(This insults me as a BB customer)
    I hope Patrick has things in order to prevent eddie marine from stealing/profiting off his design and hard work.(I would pull a Wes on them)
    On a side note Boat Blings products/Service is second to none and I am proud to say I have the "real deal".(Top picture)

Havasu_Dreamin
    Absolutely phucking bullshit! Patrick and I were talking about this last week when HB came out. I'm sure Boat Bling has it's ducks in a row. Patrick, and Tom, you know I'm here if you need any legwork.
    Phuck Eddie Marine as far as I'm concerned. I won't ever buy anything else from them and those of you that have supported Boat Bling and feel what Eddies has done is wrong should do the same!

redi4fun
    DAMN EDDIE MARINE,
    Could you have been anymore obvious in your replication of the boatbling product. Change it up a little at least. :boxed:

Dave C
    I don't see any resembelence...
    J/K.

al cole'holic

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast