Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine...this is a new low

Havasu_Dreamin
    If someone can't see that these two are EXACTLY the same then they may want to get their eyes examined.
    Boat bling cowlings...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...blingcover.jpg
    Eddie Marine Cowlings...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...rine_2-med.bmp

GrapeApe
    If someone can't see that these two are EXACTLY the same then they may want to get their eyes examined.
    One of them is Upside Down..... Damnit... You flipped it over :cry:
    *** Grape Ape ***

DCBDaytona
    This is unfortunate for Boat Bling. However, There were 496 engine covers before there was a boat bling. They took the idea and put a spin on it. It sucks that someone had to copy so close to what they have done. They didn't invent the engine cover though.
    I agree. BB was not the first company to invent these covers. They did a "spin-off" of another company's ideas and took advantage of the perfect niche market.

Tom Brown
    I've always thought it was an excellent idea and a killer looking product.

OGShocker
    How about a big FOCK THEM to Eliminator and Shockwave for buying this sh*t from Eddie? Patrick has been out pimping his Boat Bling product to them for over a year. They knew he had the product and still chose to go to a "knock off" guy like Eddie(I never had an original thought in my fu{king life) Marine.
    Why don't some of the owners of these boats go to bat for some of our brothers of the HBF? Call Eliminator and Shockwave, let'em know how you feel.

BADBLOWN572
    I agree. BB was not the first company to invent these covers. They did a "spin-off" of another company's ideas and took advantage of the perfect niche market.
    As far as I know, BB was the first one to come out with a billet product for the 496. Ok, Mercury came out with a plastic POS cover, but the BB cover doesn't even resemble it. There is plenty of original design and ideas in the BB cover and ZERO in Eddie's. F'em!

Kilrtoy
    You get what you pay for, BB is in a league of their own and on top of that mountain.. EM's cover looks like crap and are probabbly alot cheaper

HCS
    That's pretty crazy. Those are identical. Sucks that they'd do that.
    Makes me wander though.
    If you can buy a Frizbee, or you can buy a Flying Disc made by someone else.
    What's to stop them from doing that.

Havasu_Dreamin
    How about a big FOCK THEM to Eliminator and Shockwave for buying this sh*t from Eddie? Patrick has been out pimping his Boat Bling product to them for over a year. They knew he had the product and still chose to go to a "knock off" guy like Eddie(I never had an original thought in my fu{king life) Marine.
    Why don't some of the owners of these boats go to bat for some of our brothers of the HBF? Call Eliminator and Shockwave, let'em know how you feel.

Excellent post OG!

DCBDaytona

Do you honestly think that the manu's will care? They're getting the same product from Eddie cheaper.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast