Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine...this is a new low

hot_diggity_dog
    We all have a say and can influence many people who purchase these items, as well as boats etc.
    DON'T BUY THEIR PRODUCTS
    Stay loyal to peeps like BoatBling.
    HDD

Magic34
    I don't think that EM would be that lame. My bet is they are buying them from BB. Especially after looking at those 2 designs side by side. They would have at least changed the design a little. That looks like an exact copy, and probably is a BB cover.
    So, I think BB is selling to EM like DAB said.

Magic34
    Hey Magic, I would love to learn more about the 'speaker cover' side of things if you ever feel like calling...Stu
    PM me your number, I'll answer whatever you want to know.

78Eliminator
    That makes me physically ill. I know the work and creativity it takes to make a true custom piece and to steal it shows a complete lack of character. For shame.

phebus
    Three pages of ***boat Lynchmob Mentality. I've got an idea, before jumping to conclusions, why don't we wait for either Patrick, Tom, or Eddie Marine to come on hear with their side of the story.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Three pages of ***boat Lynchmob Mentality. I've got an idea, before jumping to conclusions, why don't we wait for either Patrick, Tom, or Eddie Marine to come on hear with their side of the story.
    Just got off the phone with Patrick. Boat Bling did not sell the design to Eddie nor enter into any type of agreement. They are aware of what is going on and are taking the steps they deem necessary.
    Edit: I know some peeps will just say well that's from someone saying they spoke to Patrick. Patrick will be on here later to address the whole thing.

Havasu_Dreamin
    To attack Eddie Borges because he 'has it together' is counter productive
    Blatantly stealing someone elses design does not qualify as 'having it together' in my book.

Froggystyle
    Do you honestly think that the manu's will care? They're getting the same product from Eddie cheaper.
    I care.

Roman 1
    Those covers are Blingtastic :sleeping: must be good for at least 300 horses and 15 mph, just missing a few racing decals. Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!
    R1 :rollside:

Magic34
    I care.
    This is true and rare.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast