Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you advertise a website??

Nord
    How do you advertise a website on the internet?? Anyone experienced with this so I don't put my money into the wrong thing??
    Thanks ahead!
    ~NORD~

topless
    How do you advertise a website on the internet?? Anyone experienced with this so I don't put my money into the wrong thing??
    Thanks ahead!
    ~NORD~
    Ask Rexone.

riverracerx
    Depends on what you want to spend, but Google will get you the most exposure. You pay based on click thru's. Search for something and look for the highlighted sights at the top and far right.
    Those people pay for those listings..

Boatcop
    First thing to do is make sure you have a lot of keyword webtags embedded in the code. For you it could be things like:
    cowboy
    boots
    western
    wear
    clothes
    square dance
    cowgirl
    brokeback (sorry. just had to throw that in there)
    Anything that will steer search engines to the site.

al cole'holic
    www.cyberspacehq.com
    And newsgroups, but that was kind of a pain in the arse...I bought the Cyberspace HQ software long ago, and every few weeks I'd run it. Other than than pay-per-click ads through Google etc which gets spendy..

OutCole'd
    I'm using a company called Submit a website for my "search engine optimization. It's a little pricey, I've spent about 3k so far for the last six months. Seems to be helping, but I still have a long way to go.
    It's defianetly a science, (a science for nerds).

h2oski2fast
    Nord, don't you listen to a word I say?

OutCole'd
    Nord, don't you listen to a word I say?
    I tried using your guy way back when. I did talk to him, he was going to look at the site then call me back. He never called me back, I guess he didn't like what he saw?

h2oski2fast
    I tried using your guy way back when. I did talk to him, he was going to look at the site then call me back. He never called me back, I guess he didn't like what he saw?
    Nord is using them , and has had his trials and tribulations with them. I talked with Nord last week about this very thing, but he doesn't listen to a word you say when he on the phone at work.

DAB
    Nord, we didn't pay anything to advertise the web.. we're getting about 30k hits a month.. nothing staggering but it works.. my host placed my web-site on a couple of his big hitters and apprently google does "scrubs" and starts bumping you up based on the keywords (like Rexone said).. It continues to get more every month and I'm not out any $$$...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast