Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lab Finished Bravo Props

40FlatDeck
    I have a set of Bravo 34's that came on my Spectre when I bought it last year. One had a slight ding so I sent them back and had them refinished. They have zero time since being refinished and have the XR hubs. I also have a Bravo 28 that was used once on my HTM. The 28 has a standard hub. I'll take 750 for the 34's and 300 for the 28. Thanks. This is like my third screen name if anyone noticed! F**king computers.
    Erik

andy01
    Hows your boat coming? Is it all back together?

40FlatDeck
    Hows your boat coming? Is it all back together?
    Almost. I sent alot of pieces off to get hard anodized and painted. Everything has made it back but we ended up doing a complete new fuel system and ran the water lines a little different along with bigger sea strainers. The big problem we ran into was when my lowers were getting the swept back skeg they found I had water in one of the units and it ended up eating a set of gears. Number 6 gears are a touch more than Bravo stuff. I should get the lowers back soon and we will be in business. The motors made big numbers so I am excited for this next year. I look forward to your 29 project.

andy01
    Almost. I sent alot of pieces off to get hard anodized and painted. Everything has made it back but we ended up doing a complete new fuel system and ran the water lines a little different along with bigger sea strainers. The big problem we ran into was when my lowers were getting the swept back skeg they found I had water in one of the units and it ended up eating a set of gears. Number 6 gears are a touch more than Bravo stuff. I should get the lowers back soon and we will be in business. The motors made big numbers so I am excited for this next year. I look forward to your 29 project.
    Right on, you know that is how it goes. When you start you find all the other little over looked stuff, and you get the "well while I am here I may as well change this". Good for you guys, I really look forward to seeing the finished project and going for a ride.
    Ya the 29' should be a fun build I have a 588 inch quad rotor sitting at GT for it and 6 plug in gimble. Should be a neat Havasu boat for a little while, unless something changes and I end up in a 32' Skater. I dought it though, I haven't seen any lately that I felt were worth the money.

707dog
    not to sound like a dumb azz but what is a lab finish? and what are the benifits to it??

40FlatDeck
    not to sound like a dumb azz but what is a lab finish? and what are the benifits to it??
    It's a process that helps you fine tune your prop for your application. Matching the props, thinning the blades, adding more cup, etc. On my HTM that 28 out of the box did 101mph. Had it finished and I gained rpm and did 104 in it. Just that little extra.

40FlatDeck
    And............bump.

40FlatDeck
    One more bump for some good props...........

Havasu Carrera
    What side of the country are you on and how can I contact you about your props??? I tried to pm you but you have (no contact info?) Thanks Tim

XFactor
    Will they fit Imco's?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast