Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Info. and history of AQUACRAFT

charitycase
    :devil:
    hold out for the Cheap focker , i'm on my way
    I figured that would get a rise outta ya.
    I knew Lou didn't want mine.
    Just stirrin the pot a bit Chris.(it's still inside stored)
    C-YA Casey

vdriver4ever
    Hey Kryptonite...
    this is RCL's brother. We hung out at Clear Lake a lot back in the mid 60's to early 70's Our mom water ski raced and so did RCL when he was lets say younger and thinner.
    We lived in Cupertino and our Dad's shop was in Los Altos area. Who is your step dad? We knew an awful lot of those guys back then as kids.

Rattle Can Lou
    Hey Buttface, Dad's shop was in Mountain View. GOSH, your such and idiot! Yeah I was a little slimmer then....There is the before Santa.
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...g?t=1170107576
    Youv'e already seen the after....Sad isnt it.

kryptonite
    Hey Vdriver,
    My step-dad is Jim Bohenna. I know his pulled the avilas and others. He lived in Oakland and then in Concord. I know he always went to Clear Lake and he first had a aquacraft. my mom didnt have any pictures...

Hello Rattle Can Lou, Thank you so much for the kind words about my dad! We lost him when I was 6 years old and for some reason I have stumbled upon this site. I was just wondering if anyone out there may own one of my dad's boats that would be willing to discuss speaking about parting with it so my boys my have part of our legacy that we lost...
    Rattle lou, I hope you see this as I know was written in 2007. And if anyone out there reads this please respond I am trying to piece together my fathers past. Thanks you so very much riverracer community.

Didn't take me long...this is so cool...my Dad is 82 next month and was a dealer for your Dad in the Bay Area of CA..we currently have two of your Dad's boats...by that I mean Dad bought the boats as a dealer and put them together...I have some cool pics of your Dad in some boats my Dad built and them some your Dad built..I posted the pics on Facebook...I will post it up tomorrow for you...or you can call me at 208 375 6328...Mike Minegar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123