Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim and lucky, settling their lovers feud.

dmontzsta

Biglue
    WITH THEIR TOYS
    http://www.youtube.com/w/7-pound-dil...ked%20paranoia
    Would that be considered settling their feud or foreplay? :cry: :rollside:

dmontzsta
    Would that be considered settling their feud or foreplay? :cry: :rollside:
    Who knows with those two, they could be in to that rough shit. They do seem to be enjoying each other. I cant believe the size of their dildo, what a bunch of FAGS.

Kim Hanson
    Who knows with those two, they could be in to that rough shit. They do seem to be enjoying each other. I cant believe the size of their dildo, what a bunch of FAGS.
    You watch some gay shiat hey! Go find some thing to make that twizzle stick curve towards your arse, like Pimp my Tank (http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....95B11CB9C7&p=1) ..........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
    Atleast I only watch it, and not participate in it. My cock is fine where it is, it doesnt go in any ass.

Kim Hanson
    Atleast I only watch it, and not participate in it. My cock is fine where it is, it doesnt go in any ass.
    So you are saying face f uckin is fine now, helps with the shine on the noodle hey!.........( . )( . )...............sunblock X ,what is spludge rated at?

dmontzsta
    So you are saying face f uckin is fine now, helps with the shine on the noodle hey!.........( . )( . )...............sunblock X ,what is spludge rated at?
    Go swing your 7lb dildo and giggle.

lucky
    iT WOULDN'T BE YOUR COCK I'D BE CONCERED ABOUT IF I WHERE YOU --
    i'D BE MORE CONCERED ABOUT YOUR VISION LOSS -- FROM THAT BIG OL GURU-IENIS ( NEW WORD ) STICKING OUT YOUR MOUTH ....
    wHEN YOUR LAYING DOWN IN THE MAN MASS BEING PLUGGED LIKE THE HULL OF THE TITANIC WHEN shE WAS GOING DOWN - wHAT DO YOU THINK OF -- aRE YOU SNOW SKING WHILE EATING A BANNANA ?? OR DO YOU JUST VISULIZE OARING YOUR WANNA BE K BOAT WHILE EATING A BANNANA?
    EITHER WAY -- BILLY AND JERRY LOVE YOU ---- LMAO

dmontzsta
    iT WOULDN'T BE YOUR COCK I'D BE CONCERED ABOUT IF I WHERE YOU --
    i'D BE MORE CONCERED ABOUT YOUR VISION LOSS -- FROM THAT BIG OL GURU-IENIS ( NEW WORD ) STICKING OUT YOUR MOUTH ....
    wHEN YOUR LAYING DOWN IN THE MAN MASS BEING PLUGGED LIKE THE HULL OF THE TITANIC WHEN shE WAS GOING DOWN - wHAT DO YOU THINK OF -- aRE YOU SNOW SKING WHILE EATING A BANNANA ?? OR DO YOU JUST VISULIZE OARING YOUR WANNA BE K BOAT WHILE EATING A BANNANA?
    EITHER WAY -- BILLY AND JERRY LOVE YOU ---- LMAO
    Your typing reflects your sex life. You start out small and then go BIG!

lucky
    Your typing reflects your sex life. You start out small and then go BIG!
    YEP SECRET TO KEEP WOMEN HAPPY -- ITS ALL ABOUT THE FINISH ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast