Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a question for all you experts

Dave C
    I figured I would ask this question here considering all the man-gravy lovers around these parts and all you homos have probably already seen brokeback mountain and I haven't.
    Does the movie live up to all the hype? Why the f-ck are they nominating it for an academy award?

dmontzsta
    WTF? Dont be talkin bout movies and shit down here, thats GAY!

460 jus getn it
    I figured I would ask this question here considering all the man-gravy lovers around these parts and all you homos have probably already seen brokeback mountain and I haven't.
    Does the movie live up to all the hype? Why the f-ck are they nominating it for an academy award?
    probally better if you pm kim hanson. being that it was filmed in his home town and he has probally already seen it 400 hundred times....but like powder said...........no movies and shit in here.............

uclahater
    Only a FFFAAAGGG or a Chick would ask about that Movie :yuk: :yuk:

460 jus getn it
    Only a FFFAAAGGG or a Chick would ask about that Movie :yuk: :yuk:
    so i think what we have eher is someone who just had to come out and felt he would be accepted in here most...................YEP HE IS A FAG.............

Dave C
    see that's my problem.... they keep talking about it on the news and I know its gay even talking about it and I haven't seen it and don't want too.. but WTF is all the fuss about!?!.....
    but considering its probably peeked some of your curosities, given all the pent up homo tendencies in here, I just thought that y'all have seen it....
    (its OK, you can just admit your still in the closet)....
    your reaction says it all because usually the one screaming the loudest about someone else being a fag is usually the biggest fag..... :220v:

Biglue
    see that's my problem.... they keep talking about it on the news and I know its gay even talking about it and I haven't seen it and don't want too.. but WTF is all the fuss about!?!.....
    but considering its probably peeked some of your curosities, given all the pent up homo tendencies in here, I just thought that y'all have seen it....
    your reaction says it all because usually the one screaming the loudest about someone else being a fag is usually the biggest fag..... :220v:
    You fag. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    I have only heard it being talked about on the radio, I have not seen any commercials, checked it out on any websites or anything! the last movie I saw in a theater was River Rats V2, it is about the only one worthy of my money! All other movies are put together by FAGS or HOMOS, the entire movie biz is a bunch of FAGS and HOMOS parading around like little fairies after they just got banged. They do have hot chicks, but hot chicks usually hang out with FAGS and HOMOS, but just as friends, cause hot chicks would never have sex with a guy who had his ding in another guys buttox, cause they know that is GAY. They continue to make movies and tons of money off pussy whipped punk bitches, who take their hoes to the movies thinking they are going to get laid. But we all know if you take a chick to the movies, chances are you will not get laid, cause the bitch is having a good time and not going to give it up. If you have to spend any money to get laid, you are a punk bitch! and should be running around the movie set with all the other FAGS and HOMOS.

uclahater
    Do you like POP tarts :idea:

460 jus getn it
    dude face it,,,,,your a fag..................have you met lucky, he is fond of new cummers here.....................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast