Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk about some events for 2006

Bense468
    I say we do it this weekend...and call it "down for last minute" ***boat get together...I will bring beer, strippers, and a slip n slide.

I say we do it this weekend...and call it "down for last minute" ***boat get together...I will bring beer, strippers, and a slip n slide.
    when and where but no promises. Besides the wife will be gone thur.-->tues.

steelcomp
    You guys don't play in the snow, do you? My weekends are for skiing untill snow melts, or May 5, which ever comes first, but I'd be at the May-hem event, wherever it is. Count me in. :crossx:

djdtpr
    Im in ill bring twizlers,cheese wiz and viena sausages and a coupl cases of beer this will be off the hook.I say we do it at the salton sea that way if we get bored running the boats we can go to occitio wells and go riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe even pick up some borego strippers. :220v:

MudPumper
    It's supposed to be mid 70's and sunny at the river this weekend. Sounds better than the usual Christmas BS with the crazy family.

djdtpr
    It's supposed to be mid 70's and sunny at the river this weekend. Sounds better than the usual Christmas BS with the crazy family.
    Hey shouldnt you be out pulling people over and confiscating there dope and getting hummers from hot chicks that are trying to get out of tickets?

455Rocket
    Why don't ya'll come join me in mid June at the Nautical, sit on my balcony overlooking our gear, get drunk, steal a few beers from the rich snobs, make some babies on the deck and pass out! Then do it again all week... Sorry there's nothing better than Havasu! Just make sure your bilge works... ya get swamped a lot

moneysucker
    Steel, I don't know if you got the memo but snow is balls cold. I do not like snow sam I am, I do not like snow on my green eggs and ham. Not in the mountains, makes the water too cold. It is only good for making silver bullets...that never gets old.
    Hey! I have an idea! Lets go to Yuma! March, April, May, whatever, September, October. Bring your golf carts. it is a good time in the hills after the bars close.
    CY

I'm thinkin' Yuma in Feb ... Aha Quin in May ...

Bense468
    I'm still thinking strippers and slip n slide this sunday...its gonna be the best christmas ever.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast