Thread: 4x4 Pleasant 2 Crown King

cactusgolfcarts
    A bunch of us are meeting Saturday morning at the McDonalds on Carefree Highway/I-17 @ 8:00am to take the trail from behind Lake Pleasant to Crown King. A few jeeps, blazers, toyota, and I'm taking one of our new all-wheel drive Club Cars. We are spending the night in the cabins/bars in Crown King tomorrow night. Hope to see some of you out there. Rob

Craig
    We made that run a couple of months ago in Donnie's Rhino. Went up the west trail. Came back down the trail that goes by the mine. There was an area just south of the mine that the Rhino barely made it across due to a big wash out on the trail. The road left was very narrow. Vertical dirt on the one side and a drop off onthe other! Have fun, I need to get a Rhino!

cactusgolfcarts
    I talked to a guy that went last weekend. He said the trail has eroded even more than years past because of the snow they've had lately. If you ever want to look at something a little bigger than a Rhino, you should check out the XRT 1550 from Club Car (Ingersol Rand). www.clubcar.com