Thread: Now we know when lucky became "different"

rrrr
    From a Sandbar thread:
    HAVE A WORD WITH THE BOYFRIEND ... hEY KID , JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT EVER YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER , i DO TO YOU ..... SHOULD END IT RIGHT THERE !!!!
    PS I DREAD THE DAY THIS HAPPENS TO ME -- --- I was 13 and very active -- now i look at my twelve year old and don't want to let her out of my sight --lol :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    You may not know the story....lucky's dad came home one day and his wife was very upset. "Your son was sent home from school today for having sex" she said. "What are you going to do about it?" Lucky's dad knew he had to have a conversation with the lad....but he couldn't help but feel proud. Just thirteen and already scoring!!
    So dad went into lucky's room. "Son, you know it's wrong to have sex....." his dad said as he peeked out the bedroom door for his wife, "But if you must, do it in a place you won't get caught. No more sex at school!" "OK, dad." said little lucky.
    The next afternoon at work, lucky's dad was bragging to his coworkers about lucky. "Only thirteen and already hittin' it!" he crowed. Just then his desk phone rang. It was little lucky, calling about a homework question. After dad answered the question, he proudly asked lucky "Well, son, did you have some more sex today?"
    Lucky replied "No, daddy, my ass is still too sore from yesterday."

Jetaholic
    From a Sandbar thread:
    You may not know the story....lucky's dad came home one day and his wife was very upset. "Your son was sent home from school today for having sex" she said. "What are you going to do about it?" Lucky's dad knew he had to have a conversation with the lad....but he couldn't help but feel proud. Just thirteen and already scoring!!
    So dad went into lucky's room. "Son, you know it's wrong to have sex....." his dad said as he peeked out the bedroom door for his wife, "But if you must, do it in a place you won't get caught. No more sex at school!" "OK, dad." said little lucky.
    The next afternoon at work, lucky's dad was bragging to his coworkers about lucky. "Only thirteen and already hittin' it!" he crowed. Just then his desk phone rang. It was little lucky, calling about a homework question. After dad answered the question, he proudly asked lucky "Well, son, did you have some more sex today?"
    I always knew there just wasn't something quite right about that gay...uh...err...I mean....guy

TAF
    I always knew there just wasn't something quite right about that gay...uh...err...I mean....guy
    What ta yu gotda my mi bro like dat fer?
    Oh, you and Lucky got stalking competition now from me too
    HI, Topless!!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes:

topless
    What ta yu gotda my mi bro like dat fer?
    Oh, you and Lucky got stalking competition now from me too
    HI, Topless!!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

lucky
    Arn't ya glad I'm Yer DAddy -- Here Son - come jump on my lap -- FAG
    sry guys My ass got slammed today - and not in the gay way your thinking about rrr .
    From a Sandbar thread:

LUVNLIFE
    Umm? What gay way were you thinking that we were thinking you are gay:idea:

Kim Hanson
    You guys are weird ..........( . )( . ).........

TAF
    You guys are weird ..........( . )( . ).........

:sqeyes: :idea:

Kim Hanson

:sqeyes: :idea:

So does this mean ya got your " Freak On " ? ..........( . )( . )........