Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I am converting VHS to DVD's tonight and....

DILLIGAF
    I come accross my son and my first trip together to the river. It is getting ready to record right now. Most are non-titled so I don't know what is on them until I start to record. Lots of my baseball and basketball games from the past as well as assorted stuff. There should be some pretty good shots in this river trip one. Justin (Trump Tight) was about 5 years old in this and we did not have any water toys at the time. We went to Laughlin, Havasu, the Grand Canyon and some other areas in between. We were camping and it was 4th July. I still remember being in Williams AZ for the foreworks show. I am getting all sentimental watching all these old viseos as they transfer over to DVD. What ever happened to my innocent son.....lol
    He had blonde hair and was always smiling and having fun
    Ahhhhhhh, where does the friggin' time go. I want it back! I guess it doesn't help that I drained a bottle of good wine and am ready to open up another one.
    I guess it is time to start getting that grandson out to the river this summer

Tom Brown
    What ever happened to my innocent son.....lol
    His innocence is still there. You just have to look past the tattoos and the cock ring.

dmontzsta
    His innocence is still there. You just have to look past the tattoos and the cock ring.
    lol

DILLIGAF
    ROTFLOL...You mutha focker
    Just watched another one that had my Father and oldest brother in it. They have since passed away and I will make sure my Mom gets to see this one for sure. My father was so short at times. He was trying to round all of us kids up at a wedding and he said "GOD DAMITT, get your asses in the church NOW!" lol My brother reminded him he was on the steps of the church before he chuckled it off. My Dad would kick someones ass in a second. Church or no church
    I remember one time when he was playing golf with one of my older brothers. There was an older guy (my Dads age) playing with them. Anyhow, my Dad was like Lee Trevino. Not a guy you want to bet money with and play golf. He could have been a professional golfer if it wasn't for us 11 kids. Anyhow, my Dad wiped this guy up all over the course. At the
    18th hole the guy was trying to welch on the bet. My Dad told him directly while still on the green that he would kick this guys ass and take the money from him.......lol Of course the guy paid up. My Dad was an officer in the military and took no shit from anybody. One of those old school military types. He went in the service at 16 straight from an orphanage.
    It is almost like theraphy watching these old ass videos.
    RIP Bud and Bud Jr

Old Texan
    Just watched another one that had my Father and oldest brother in it. They have since passed away and I will make sure my Mom gets to see this one for sure. My father was so short at times. He was trying to round all of us kids up at a wedding and he said "GOD DAMITT, get your asses in the church NOW!" lol My brother reminded him he was on the steps of the church before he chuckled it off. My Dad would kick someones ass in a second. Church or no church
    I remember one time when he was playing golf with one of my older brothers. There was an older guy (my Dads age) playing with them. Anyhow, my Dad was like Lee Trevino. Not a guy you want to bet money with and play golf. He could have been a professional golfer if it wasn't for us 11 kids. Anyhow, my Dad wiped this guy up all over the course. At the
    18th hole the guy was trying to welch on the bet. My Dad told him directly while still on the green that he would kick this guys ass and take the money from him.......lol Of course the guy paid up. My Dad was an officer in the military and took no shit from anybody. One of those old school military types. He went in the service at 16 straight from an orphanage.
    RIP Bud and Bud Jr
    I bet you would have love to hear his opinion on your "Taser Test"....

v-drive
    RIP Bud and Bud Jr
    The story about your dad is great. My Dad was just like that and thinking back puts a smile on my face.. :coffeycup v-drive

Tom Brown
    You're a lucky man, Tom.
    RIP Bud and Bud Jr
    I'll bet your Dad and brother would be really proud to see how well their son and brother is carrying on the legacy.

DILLIGAF
    I bet you would have love to hear his opinion on your "Taser Test"....
    Sure would. If I could get them here to see it I would do that taser test for them

DILLIGAF
    You're a lucky man, Tom.
    I'll bet your Dad and brother would be really proud to see how well their son and brother is carrying on the legacy.
    Thanks TB. I have no idea how my Mom/Dad could put up with all of us. SHit, having just one almost drove me over the edge....lol Times 11....I would not have survived as a parent

Mandelon
    I think you are a lucky man Tom. Enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast