Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu Marina

are they getting any betterr I have not been there in a couple of years and was wondering if they were still up tight. What about checking for noise? I have mufflers but I heard they were still tuff. Just wondering I am new and figured someone might know

Havasu1986
    There still checking. When I got checked last year..I was over a little bit. The guy gave me a pass because the motor was still cold.

blown dough
    They have always been really nice to us, we always launch there.

INSman
    Never had a problem there and always launch there. Oh yeah, it helps if you have a nice looking woman with you instead of a crew of unsightly troublemakers

TCHB
    I stay away from the Marina and use Winsor to launch.

mrs.rvrluvr
    we use windsor. Marina tried to make us buy a weekend pass when we would only use it one day.(holiday) Made huby made said he would never go again. They were really rude about the whole thing. Windsor gets alittle crazy but you can buy a yearly pass for a $100. Well worth it. When it gets crowded just use the overflow by the channel.

EAZYKILLER2006
    are they getting any betterr I have not been there in a couple of years and was wondering if they were still up tight. What about checking for noise? I have mufflers but I heard they were still tuff. Just wondering I am new and figured someone might know
    we dock at winsor also...but right now the water is low, and the right side of the dock is f up... (our friends frank and michelle, f up there trailer on that right side.... the left side of the dock was under construction... that was the week before the rhino run.... which was.... MLK weekend...we went to the marina to dock, that weekend, and they did the noise "test" to out boat...it took 40 min...i didnt think we were going to pass...we finally did...we also have mufflers on ours.... so i think you will be ok...i think for "right" now...dock at the marina...ONLY BECAUSE it has been a little windy out there... GOOD LUCK

Havasu Hangin'
    I would never give those idiots another dime of my money...they do not support performance boating.

Jbb
    I would never give those idiots another dime of my money...they do not support performance boating.
    After all we read on this board about this place...I cant believe anyone from here uses the place...

EAZYKILLER2006
    YEA BUT LAST TIME...AT WINSOR...THE WHITE CAPS WENT CRAZY IN MINUTES ...(8 PPL WE DIDNT EVEN KNOW) JUMPED IN THE WATER TO HELP US GET OUR BOAT ON THE TRAILER ...WHEN THE BOAT WENT SIDEWAYS ...THAT REALLY SUCKED... that was kinda scarry...never saw the water, turn so quickly in all our years out in havi...now, we just dont like to take chances...we like to dock out in the winter, windy or not, SO SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO GO WITH THE MARINA......but we do have one of them 100$ year passed at winsor...thats a good deal...hope winsor will be ok, this next weekend... when we are out there...

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast