Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The 5th BBSP thread!!!

Wicky
    Mow!

Havasu Carrera
    BIG BLOCK SPANKING PARTY Right????
    So are there any spankee's showing up? I think some promoting on the V-drive section as well as the Jet section is in order.

Wicky
    Havasu Carrera,
    So is this your RSVP? I'll betchya a spicy tuna roll that Uncle Tony's slow outboard will spank your carrera in the quarter mile!! I'd bet more but, I've got to cover my bet just in case he loses.
    Actually it's just a fun unorginized weekend on the water. It would be great if more big blocks showed up. NOthing beats the sound of a bad ass big block. I used to have one. I hope more will show up this year than ever before.
    Mow,
    Wicky

Havasu Carrera
    I will race Uncle Tony for a spicy tuna somethingarather!!! (who's uncle tony?) You know they do say if you cant beat them join them and this is supposed to be the BB spanking party not Whacker apankin party.....! That is why I'm bringin the slowest WHACKER out. (weather permitting) Either way in the name of FUN and comrodery I'm IN. Oh by the way when Uncle Tony slaughters me PLEASE! no hard feelings but I HATE SPICY AND TUNA!!! lol See ya there.

MAXIMUS
    I know I'm old as HELL...But the GPS CONCEPT is really pretty state of the ART... Drags could be FAMILY again...
    714-608-7147 cell..I'll be a Joey Cucci's tomorrow, 2-2-07 after I meet with the la Paz County "PEOPLE"...
    Hell, don't even know you Barney... but we're friends... Night Drags at La Paz......
    You forget you are dealing with the wrong group. Unless its on havasu in the fuking sticks somewhere in the far off distance where there is no aid for the injured then there is no interest... Plus Barney & Uncle t prefer young boys to hang with...

You Te
    The event is ten min from the launch ramp you friut fly.

Towndrunk
    The event is ten min from the launch ramp you friut fly.
    Is that a specific type of fly or a ugly boat driving fruit with a fly on it?

MAXIMUS
    fruit fly??? why are you guys such haters... can I come & hang out with you fellas...:devil:

Towndrunk
    fruit fly??? why are you guys such haters... can I come & hang out with you fellas...:devil:
    You betcha, I'm not too picky tho.

You Te
    Who said I hate fruit flys? I love fruit flys. I'll even bring you some rotten fruit.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast