Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The 5th BBSP thread!!!

You Te
    Is that a specific type of fly or a ugly boat driving fruit with a fly on it?
    It's a specific type of fly.

MAXIMUS
    Who said I hate fruit flys? I love fruit flys. I'll even bring you some rotten fruit.
    SWEET! I have a couple of Jicama's I was gonna bring for you !:devil:

billet racing 1
    How long of a haul from the Nautical Inn. Would be staying there.
    Should we run the boat down, or trailer her closer.
    Jerry

cityslave906
    How long of a haul from the Nautical Inn. Would be staying there.
    Should we run the boat down, or trailer her closer.
    Jerry
    I would say it's about 15 miles south of the nautical inn. It's not bad of a boat ride. If you want to get a little closer, you should launch at cattail cove.

RitcheyRch
    If is closer to Cattail Cove would we be better off launching out of Black Meadow Landing?
    I would say it's about 15 miles south of the nautical inn. It's not bad of a boat ride. If you want to get a little closer, you should launch at cattail cove.

DCBDaytona
    If is closer to Cattail Cove would we be better off launching out of Black Meadow Landing?
    No. Black Meadows is on the other side of Havasu. We will most likely be launching from Cattail Cove...It's only about a 10 min. drive from the house.

RitcheyRch
    Thanks. Should be getting my new Garmin GPS in the next few days so that should help me find this place.
    No. Black Meadows is on the other side of Havasu. We will most likely be launching from Cattail Cove...It's only about a 10 min. drive from the house.

cityslave906
    The road to Black Meadow Landing is bumpy and windy. Cattail cove is just right off the 95hwy. Also Cattail just re-did their ramps about a couple of years ago. It's wider and have a better parking access. Also, if I remember last time at was at Black Meadow, they charge camping fees even though you're just going to launch your boat over there. I much prefer Cattail cove.

RitcheyRch
    Thanks for the info. Looks like Cattail Cove it is. Will start looking for a hotel in the next few weeks. Need to confirm my buddy going.
    The road to Black Meadow Landing is bumpy and windy. Cattail cove is just right off the 95hwy. Also Cattail just re-did their ramps about a couple of years ago. It's wider and have a better parking access. Also, if I remember last time at was at Black Meadow, they charge camping fees even though you're just going to launch your boat over there. I much prefer Cattail cove.

STV_Keith
    Better start looking for a hotel now. It's the tail end of spring break there.