Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: well heck

EAZYKILLER2006
    guess, i will come clean...yea, we are swingers, but funny thing is our swinger friends say we "arent" true swingers because "i really havent done shit" "yet" ...lol... but... i would... i just havent yet...but really what fun is it, to say "that shait", up on here?... it isnt as fun...but ppl who know "me" know the truth..oh well... darn, if i disappointed ya all...but, who really cares... its the internet.... and i gotta keep up with the comedy. soo ....i will continue to keep posting shait up on here, cus its fun.... but, when you meet us on the lake... and i run...well, now ya know why...cus i tell ya, "I dont even know who the swingers are" :supp:
    reminds me of the movie..."american beauty":devil:
    at the lake, i have seen ppl who "arent" suppose to be swingers do more shait than me...and "my married friends" ~ hooking it up behind there husbands back...WTF IS THAT ABOUT? even co wokers...wow, if only guys knew how bad the girls are....
    i always talk so much shait...but in person, i run...i never let ppl get close to me...i guess ppl from the rhino run, who met me, kinda already figured that out...HUBBY SAYS I AM RUDE... because i do that..but its not that,...i just am nervous, because i talk so much shait...so i "run" from ppl ...just in case they take me serious...:notam: so, if ya met me, and i did/do the run thing...thats why...i will act like "i dont remember ya"...i dont know why i do that...but..." its what i do"... boo this doesnt sound like any fun. ..

BadKachina
    This is going to be a good thread.

EAZYKILLER2006
    This is going to be a good thread.
    not really ...lets go to the other thread when i act like i am the big hoe...now thats fun!!!

I went to a swingers club once. As it turns out you gotta bring a partner with you.

moneypit
    Finally, somebody that admits it around here...By the way, I dont swing it makes me nauscious. I like the teeter totter.

EAZYKILLER2006
    I went to a swingers club once. As it turns out you gotta bring a partner with you.
    lol banned huh? actually the swing clubs are ...just like regular clubs, except there are "rooms in the back"...you can go back there, to the rooms, with anyone ...as long as THERE is one guy and a girl...thats how hubby gets so much action...i am dancing... and hubby gets taken to the back...sometimes, i dont even know hes back there...guess... girls like him...

NUTHIN
    guess, i will come clean...yea, we are swingers, but funny thing is our swinger friends say we "arent" true swingers because "i really havent done shit" "yet" ...lol... but... i would... i just havent yet...but really what fun is it, to say "that shait", up on here?... it isnt as fun...but ppl who know "me" know the truth..oh well... darn, if i disappointed ya all...but, who really cares... its the internet.... and i gotta keep up with the comedy. soo ....i will continue to keep posting shait up on here, cus its fun.... but, when you meet us on the lake... and i run...well, now ya know why...cus i tell ya, "I dont even know who the swingers are" :supp:
    reminds me of the movie..."american beauty":devil:
    at the lake, i have seen ppl who "arent" suppose to be swingers do more shait than me...and "my married friends" ~ hooking it up behind there husbands back...WTF IS THAT ABOUT? even co wokers...wow, if only guys knew how bad the girls are....
    i always talk so much shait...but in person, i run...i never let ppl get close to me...i guess ppl from the rhino run, who met me, kinda already figured that out...HUBBY SAYS I AM RUDE... because i do that..but its not that,...i just am nervous, because i talk so much shait...so i "run" from ppl ...just in case they take me serious...:notam: so, if ya met me, and i did/do the run thing...thats why...i will act like "i dont remember ya"...i dont know why i do that...but..." its what i do"... boo this doesnt sound like any fun. ..
    ah HELL this ruins EVERYTHING:jawdrop: BUT do still pretend it makes for a good read

OKIE-JET
    lol banned huh? actually the swing clubs are ...just like regular clubs, except there are "rooms in the back"...you can go back there, to the rooms, with anyone ...as long as THERE is one guy and a girl...thats how hubby gets so much action...i am dancing... and hubby gets taken to the back...sometimes, i dont even know hes back there...guess... girls like him...
    How come he gets all the fun?:idea:

EAZYKILLER2006
    How come he gets all the fun?:idea:
    lol girls like him i guess...

BigDoug
    Let us get serious for a moment ok...................if i wanted to sleep with you (have sex) your husband is ok with that ?......and the day after we all go ride in the desert.........is this ok ?

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast