Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lifeline jackets

RIVERTIME247
    any feedback on lifeline lifejackets standard and highperformance....im intersted in a good jacket with the leg straps .

Cheyenne580
    any feedback on lifeline lifejackets standard and highperformance....im intersted in a good jacket with the leg straps .
    I've got one for sale.What size do you need?Mine is on the SPAM section about 4th or 5th page down.Size is 36-38 with bag and ballistic short's.Go look.. and let me know.
    JIM

Bobbo541
    Lifelinejackets.com

RIVERTIME247
    I've got one for sale.What size do you need?Mine is on the SPAM section about 4th or 5th page down.Size is 36-38 with bag and ballistic short's.Go look.. and let me know.
    JIM
    hey jim can you pm me some pics ...not quite sure what size i fall in with these jackets, when i talked to lifeline they said i would be possibly a med but would need to send measurements .
    thanks,
    scott

DEL51
    I got a call to hurry up my order due to the "busy season coming up". I had them take the measurements at firebird.

RIVERTIME247
    I got a call to hurry up my order due to the "busy season coming up". I had them take the measurements at firebird.
    did they say how long it takes ?

moneysucker
    I couldn't be happier with the service and quality that Lifeline has provided me so far. There is no better company to entrust my life to. I have their fire suit, Chute jacket, Helmet restraint, shoes, gloves and balistic shorts, No problems with any of them.

dmontzsta
    When it comes to a good lifejacket, Lifeline is the best and well known.

RIVERTIME247
    thanks guys it looks like im headed in the right direction.

Cheyenne580
    hey jim can you pm me some pics ...not quite sure what size i fall in with these jackets, when i talked to lifeline they said i would be possibly a med but would need to send measurements .
    thanks,
    scott
    Scott check your pm's.Pic's have been sent.
    Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast