Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Since you like to post stories of soldiers crimes blown

SmokinLowriderSS
    Do you intend to tell us that the administration you despise so is SANCTIONING their behavior? Do they "murder innoscents" any time they please, with no fear of retribution or punishment? Do "we" (since I am a GI) teach soldiers to kill anyone they want blown?
    There are what, something on the high side of 120,000 soldiers in a live war zone.
    You are the expert at tracking the criminals blown, HOW MANY HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED, CHARGED, OR CONVICTED OF ANYTHING?
    You've got what, 3 punished over Abu Gharib photography,
    7 being investigated over a group of shootings,
    1 being investigated over 3 deaths in a camp,
    Which ones have I missed blown?
    How many are there?
    Lets look it over, deeply.
    PM poser for help if you need to, I won't hit your grade for it.
    I can imagine the restraint you'd show, what with your repeated "Sand-Ni***r" crap and all.

donzi5150
    Maybe Blown should take a look at a great movie like the Green Berets and how John Wayne took a huge career risk to go against the popular norm in 69 to show a glimpse and true savagery of the enemies of this country and how our troops were struggling to follow the rules of war while facing the rediculous uneducated or stick you head in the sand left media. The actor in the movie atlaest had the guts to change his opinion....same thing in We Were Soldiers.......Shame the left preaches flexability.....Vote for the War and now run but can't change their mind about facts and what is right!
    Why is the "LEFT" so quick to criminalize our troops but fail to condem or follow through with that condemnation of the others who not only have done worse but has been trained and is the norm for that society, military, and government! I hope blown's family is not affected by the affects of the first Chem Attack on our soil by these bastards.......I have seen it first hand with the Kurds in Iraq.......but a handful of troops out of the millions that have rotated in and out of theater and America is the criminals.....WOW

Blown 472
    Maybe Blown should take a look at a great movie like the Green Berets and how John Wayne took a huge career risk to go against the popular norm in 69 to show a glimpse and true savagery of the enemies of this country and how our troops were struggling to follow the rules of war while facing the rediculous uneducated or stick you head in the sand left media. The actor in the movie atlaest had the guts to change his opinion....same thing in We Were Soldiers.......Shame the left preaches flexability.....Vote for the War and now run but can't change their mind about facts and what is right!
    Why is the "LEFT" so quick to criminalize our troops but fail to condem or follow through with that condemnation of the others who not only have done worse but has been trained and is the norm for that society, military, and government! I hope blown's family is not affected by the affects of the first Chem Attack on our soil by these bastards.......I have seen it first hand with the Kurds in Iraq.......but a handful of troops out of the millions that have rotated in and out of theater and America is the criminals.....WOW
    Movie?

Blown 472
    Do you intend to tell us that the administration you despise so is SANCTIONING their behavior? Do they "murder innoscents" any time they please, with no fear of retribution or punishment? Do "we" (since I am a GI) teach soldiers to kill anyone they want blown?
    There are what, something on the high side of 120,000 soldiers in a live war zone.
    You are the expert at tracking the criminals blown, HOW MANY HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED, CHARGED, OR CONVICTED OF ANYTHING?
    You've got what, 3 punished over Abu Gharib photography,
    7 being investigated over a group of shootings,
    1 being investigated over 3 deaths in a camp,
    Which ones have I missed blown?
    How many are there?
    Lets look it over, deeply.
    PM poser for help if you need to, I won't hit your grade for it.
    I can imagine the restraint you'd show, what with your repeated "Sand-Ni***r" crap and all.
    You forget bout them boys what raped and killed that 14 yr old gurl and done set her and her family a fire.

Blown 472
    Btw smokin, I posted those stories in a reply to you.

SmokinLowriderSS
    You forget bout them boys what raped and killed that 14 yr old gurl and done set her and her family a fire.
    Post me a link to their conviction blown, or at LEAST the accusation.
    HOW MANY US MILITARY CRIMINALS BLOWN???????
    120,000 boots on the ground blown, HOW MANY CRIMINALS?

Blown 472
    Post me a link to their conviction blown, or at LEAST the accusation.
    HOW MANY US MILITARY CRIMINALS BLOWN???????
    120,000 boots on the ground blown, HOW MANY CRIMINALS?
    Been there done that, go find it your self.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Been there done that, go find it your self.
    That makes it a blown fabrication since you can't prove it. Figures.
    Since the war began in Iraq, there has likely been arround 250,000 soldiers in Iraq, or dealing with Iraqis (and all the other nationalities that we keep finding there.
    HOW MANY US SOLDIERS HAVE COMMITTED OR STAND ACCUSED OF CRIMES blown?????
    So blown, you have a hard-on for your invented 14-yr-old story because you wish it had been you who nailed her?
    Yes, that figures too.

Blown 472
    That makes it a blown fabrication since you can't prove it. Figures.
    Since the war began in Iraq, there has likely been arround 250,000 soldiers in Iraq, or dealing with Iraqis (and all the other nationalities that we keep finding there.
    HOW MANY US SOLDIERS HAVE COMMITTED OR STAND ACCUSED OF CRIMES blown?????
    So blown, you have a hard-on for your invented 14-yr-old story because you wish it had been you who nailed her?
    Yes, that figures too.
    Yup you got it, I invented it, newflash dipshit, they admitted to it, maybe if you didn't have your head up your ass you might see what is going on in the world.

SmokinLowriderSS
    So where's the story blown?
    So far you have 11 possible criminals out of 250,000 people.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast